Tt Superbikes

mstodd

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheating,

Luckily there is no cheat for the real thing, thats why those that can DO and those that cant play games WITH cheats :angry:

Heh, you're getting angry about people you don't know playing computer games!? You should tell a doctor about that.

Not angry at all, just prefer the real thing, just like the wife. Oh and hows you rubber doll :lol:

Do you think game would be interesting for someone who doesn't normally go for racing games i.e. me.

A few of my mates at work having been saying its brilliant and has very realistic scenary, but they are all into bikes.

I am tempted to get a copy but I am still not quite 100% sure :huh: ?

Do you think game would be interesting for someone who doesn't normally go for racing games i.e. me.

A few of my mates at work having been saying its brilliant and has very realistic scenary, but they are all into bikes.

I am tempted to get a copy but I am still not  quite 100% sure  :huh: ?

Go with the temptation and buy it, then if you don't like it, sell it to me for half price. :P

I am tempted to get a copy but I am still not  quite 100% sure  :huh: ?

Go with the temptation and buy it, then if you don't like it, sell it to me for half price. :P

Ha ha like the idea, but for some reason it hasn't convinced me... :D

• 1 month later...

We saw a few places holding competitions for this game over the TT , such as strand58.

Were they any good? Because the prizes were like a free CD or something we didn't bother entering or even watchingthe yoofs battling. Considering its TT week and they're making a bomb out of this you'd think there would have been a competion with a winning prize of an all expenses trip to Monza or an R1 or something worthwhile. The publicity would have paid itself easily.

Archived