Slim Vs Vader

Bill Posters

Who do ypu think has the upper hand?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as the personal attacks become apparent then I would say the debate is lost. Although it always makes me laugh to see the "ping-pong brigade" making a comment in a serious debate which they clearly have no interest in or rather lack the intellect to be able to follow the debated points. Thanks for that. It's always a good grin!

Frankly I think that the IOM will end up following the rest of the UK, as in most things. New estates have to put up so much "affordable" housing. Which tends to mean the rest is un-affordable. It's a joke. Developers can only develope if they produce a pallative to those who otherwise would not get on the housing ladder.

If your government has a social conscience, and it should have otherwise they are not fit to govern, then they should be making provision to give all their citizens decent housing irrespective of market forces. It's always a first step towards creating an equable society.

So despite his struggles to make his point Mr Vader is absolutely right. At least from my viewpoint. There you go.

(I think a good effort for a Wednesday night)

-

Archived