Slim Vs Vader

Bill Posters

Who do ypu think has the upper hand?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How little you know about the real world.

Classic quote of the day as far as I'm concerned

They slag off the English and shun them in the streets but if any of us Brits shout at them back they go screaming to the authorities screaming about inequality.

They hate our culture yet conveniently live off it with social securitey benefits.

Bull. Some muslims do this. Some people abuse the system. Far more native British abuse the social security system in the same way, but I guess that's fine in the racists eyes, because they're 'our own'?

Can I go to Iran or Saudi Arabia and demand housing and benefits.

Can I tell them I want to live in their country but do not wish any of them to have a relationship with my daughter or son? Can I tell them I want to live in a community within a community and if you criticise me I will complain? And I want to have exemption from their laws?

You ignorant tosser. Not all muslim countries have social security like ours. Not all christian countres have social security like ours. Your bigoted fekwittery just can't see that eh?

I doubt you'd get housing and benefits if you went to india. Hindu's traditionally have arranged marriages. Are hindu's evil too Vader?

That is my point. Yes!!!!!!!

Get it now?

A whole bunch of different posters with different political opinions are all annoyed and bemused by Vader's simplistic rantings.

I see that a hugely positive thing. Thanks Vader. For reminding me how much I've got in common with most other people.

Vader,

How many muslims do you actually know?

How many have you even met?

I have a distant relative who is a muslim and he actually ditched Islam when his own parents wished him dead because he got engaged to a white christian who is my distant cousin.

So I do not need any lectures from the know all know f*** alls about culture and race relations etc in this forum who continually attack me because it is their only source of organism.

I have a distant relative who is a muslim and  he actually ditched Islam when his own parents wished him dead because he got engaged to a white christian who is my distant cousin.

Bigoted racism sucks doesn't it?

So I do not need any lectures from the know all know f*** alls about culture and race relations etc in this forum who continually attack me  because it is their only source of organism.

Organism? What the fek?

So if you hate all religions, you also hate the white christian distant cousin?

Oh, I see, so it's the religion that's murdering people, not the followers? It's the religion that you see taking our social security, and not the followers? It's the religion you see slagging off whites, and not the followers?

You're fekked in the head mate.

Archived