Slim Vs Vader

Bill Posters

Who do ypu think has the upper hand?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Mission you prefer not to reply to my private pm.

very unprofessional in my view and another display of total bias.

Vader if it was a moderation matter - you can use the report post button so we can all have a laugh be informed of the matter. Or if you'd prefer to contact me, please do so.

Note, he stated 'private pm' so therefore it's not up for discussion on the mod forum, therefore not a matter relating to the forum.

Oh, he's worked out the difference between a pm and an email now too I see. ;)

So Mission you prefer not to reply to my private pm.

very unprofessional in my view and another display of total bias.

Vader if it was a moderation matter - you can use the report post button so we can all have a laugh be informed of the matter. Or if you'd prefer to contact me, please do so.

Declan,

On a serious note, it does seem that if any member posts a pm to the mods you will now all have a laugh about it and that is disappointing. I pmd ans tonight with some confidential information and feel confident he will understand the content. But if other mods have the right to see it and have a laugh I think it totally disgraceful.

I will never know and even if I did I have no right to complain.

Please give this some thought and despite all the banter on the threads I hope the mods become more impartial and look upon matters in such vane.

sincerely.

Vader

PM = Private Message

Reported Post = Matter open to debate

For the record, I have not been informed of any PM you have sent to any of the moderators.

(Vader - I really do think you should have read Declan's post in a little more detail before you posted that... but hey)

Vader, once again you're talking out of your bottom.

Are you really that paranoid that you think we post your PM's up in the mod forum just so that we can have a laugh at you?

Your constant trolling and flaming of the mods does you no favours at all.

You wonder why people react the way that they do towards you, all I can say is, take a look at what you have posted over the last few days and you will find your answer.

Back out gracefully now, you're not going to win this.

Vader.

A 'Do gooder' i may be and for the record i'm not a social worker, im a Registered Psychiatric Nurse.

You chunner constantly about free speech...well you have had it, like never before.

If you tried to post half of your racist comments on a UK site, i'm pretty sure you be visted by the Police in respect of enticing racial hatred.

Do as you please in private, but don't come on here spouting your hatred and then turning it onto the mods, just because there's no political issues in the news.

If you ever make a reference to me or imply that you have shared personal details to a moderator, you will leave me no choice but to put my true head on and systematically humiliate you in public, don't be fooled by my forum persona if i need to get serious then i will.

I would never ever reveal who you are but by your former posts you have done so.

I do not question your profession either.

But in view of that, do not threaten me on this forum because I can be serious too.

I would not do so on this forum because I want this forum to thrive and everyone in it. I would do it outside of here.

Therefore in view of your proffession I suggest you give yourself some therapy and get rid of your anger and hatred and bloody well grow up!

Chris, your right, this thread isn't really appropriate to local news, but then it's changed a bit from it's first post.

If you're unhappy with the discussions you see on here, why not start a new thread?

Vader, the mods here are volunteers. Normal posters with elivated permissions. They're entitled to their opinions on this forum as much as anyone else. If you don't like it, why not bugger off to your own forum?

Sorry, Vader, the struck out part of my post was just a little joke.

Ah no worries man.

Anyway, this is only a message board but lets all admit it is good reading!

As for carter, by his profession I know he holds no grudges. I could not be so tollerant that he is day after day in the work he does.

We all get flared up time to time but at the end of the day if we all live and our loved ones are safe and warm it still is a beautiful world eh?

Archived