Slim Vs Vader

Bill Posters

Who do ypu think has the upper hand?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd also like to apologise for being such a cock tonight.

It wasn't me you see, my cat made me do it.

I hoped, i genuinely hoped.

This thread confused me so much.

This thread totally delivers. There are so many things I could comment on but really, I don't have a spare hour to do it. Only thing that springs right out at me is this.

I pmd ans tonight with some confidential information and feel confident he will understand the content. But if other mods have the right to see it and have a laugh I think it totally disgraceful.

Not only did I not share it with anyone, I didn't even read it. I think I got as far as the subject line and realised it was probably a diatribe of some sort about 'impartial moderation', 'islam' or 'bollocks' so I deleted it.

As for the rest of this thread, I know there's a 5 page thread in the mod section I have skimmed through and various options and actions are being discussed. I would suggest that a short unconditional apology for your behaviour last night might be to your advantage right now.

This thread totally delivers. There are so many things I could comment on but really, I don't have a spare hour to do it. Only thing that springs right out at me is this.

I pmd ans tonight with some confidential information and feel confident he will understand the content. But if other mods have the right to see it and have a laugh I think it totally disgraceful.

Not only did I not share it with anyone, I didn't even read it. I think I got as far as the subject line and realised it was probably a diatribe of some sort about 'impartial moderation', 'islam' or 'bollocks' so I deleted it.

As for the rest of this thread, I know there's a 5 page thread in the mod section I have skimmed through and various options and actions are being discussed. I would suggest that a short unconditional apology for your behaviour last night might be to your advantage right now.

If I have broken any of the terms and conditions of membership then I am quite happy to offer unreserved apology. I hope other members who have possibly breached it, (including any mods) will do the same.

I would suggest that a short unconditional apology for your behaviour last night might be to your advantage right now.

There is no such thing as unconditional declan. This is the Isle of Man, not Nazi Germany, and there are others who should do the decent thing and you and the other mods know it. So pick on them and not me.

I have done the decent thing.

If I have broken any of the terms and conditions of membership then I am quite happy to offer unreserved apology.

Good. We accept your unreserved apology. Thread closed.

Archived