Slim Vs Vader

Bill Posters

Who do ypu think has the upper hand?  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Muppet. Are you a christian? Answer my points about christian extremists? Are all christians evil because of extremeists?

I am not of any religious persuasion Slim. I confess to being what people call agnostic.

All organised religion in my view is totally evil because if there is a God he would phuke at the practise of them all.

There was a character called Phildo on Manx.net Forums before Ned Flanders' hysterical wife got it shut down who engaged in very interesting debate with Rog on these matters.

This forum needs Phildo back.

Vader, gonna respond to any of my comments re flatland?

As for integration, it is a shame that many people when moving countries don't integrate more with the locals. But it goes with the territory, people tend to stick with what they know, Brits do the same when they move to foreign countries too.

(sweeping generalisation ahead:)

The second generation of foreign immigrants seem to integrate better, suppose because they go to school and grow up with Westerners.

A lot of immigrants are only here because the money is here, they are dying to go back home and often do as soon as they can. Such is life, we're free (in the most case) to do the same, but it doesn't make for good integration which is the key for successful multi-culturism IMO. Then again, it's the same with a lot of Irish builders here but I don't find myself worrying about their integration skills..so I'm probably talking crap.

And arranged marriages, they can be very successful, I do some work for an Egyption who has just been back to Eygpt to marry in an arranged marriage. His wife is here now, and lovely, they're a very loving pair of newly-weds.

The "forced" marriages you're (Vader) talking about are a very tiny minority of arranged marriages, despite their name arranged marriages DO involve choice.

Many are more a case of the parents introducing their offspring with hope of a marriage, no pressure, no force - just simple matchmaking!

Women covering themselves up is (in my very limited experience) often a personal choice by the woman herself. I don't really agree with the practise myself because I dislike the idea of religion being "worn on the sleeve", but that's a personal opinion, not something I'd ever try to push on anyone.

it may be not politically correct to point out the fact that non-whites in our multi cultured society are allowed the right to boast their colour and culture and discriminate against whites. Whites however are classed as racists in our modern Britain if they do the same.

Sorry Vader but that just sounds like a load of bigotted rubbish to me. Boast their colour? What are you on about?

ISLAM =EVIL

30 Facts About Islam

Stop posting drivel Vader.

It makes you seem like an ignorant little dollop.

Get a life simon, get out of your university books and realise the real world.

ISLAM=EVIL

You're a nasty bit of work Vader. And, like most nasty bits of work, you've got a great big chip on your shoulder. Your arguments add up to bile and zilch.

I would agree with you if we seen the decent Islamists condemning the practises of their off shoot brothers in Britain. But they do not.

They do.

Re Phildo, last time I spoke to him about why he didn't post any more (and this was before the end of Manx Net) was that he got tired of argueing the toss with narrow minded bigots. I can't be sure but I think your name came up.

You're a nasty bit of work Vader. And, like most nasty bits of work, you've got a great big chip on your shoulder. Your arguments add up to bile and zilch.

No I am expressing my view. I have no chip on my shoulder.

Now you resort to name calling.

Anyone who calls names knows they are losing the arguement.

How little you know about the real world.

And as for the great Islamic Council of Britain and their condemning the abuses of human rights publically, they still allegedly keep covered up more than they know about 9/11.

They slag off the English and shun them in the streets but if any of us Brits shout at them back they go screaming to the authorities screaming about inequality.

They hate our culture yet conveniently live off it with social securitey benefits.

Answer this!!!!

Can I go to Iran or Saudi Arabia and demand housing and benefits. Can I tell them I want to live in their country but do not wish any of them to have a relationship with my daughter or son? Can I tell them I want to live in a community within a community and if you criticise me I will complain? And I want to have exemption from their laws?

Ha ha ha.

Another Party political broadcast...

Islamic people tell there daughters that if you do not marry the man we have chosen for you then you will be killed. It is called family honour killing.

BBC radio 4 gave half an hour of airwave to this problem today. The British Government is very concerned about this matter and it is an inter-political party concern.

If these people want to come and live in Britain then they live by our laws not their oppressive violation of human rights.

Where are the women of this forum to speak up?

Radio 4 today spoke of a Palestinian family of two sisters killed by their brother in a "honour killing" because another sister was alleged to have had sex with an outsider.

In Pakistan recently, under Islamic law, the local priest ordered the stoning to death of a young woman who had been raped because it brought shame on her family. I could go on and on.

For Christs sake when will all you politically correct people realise that ISLAM is an evil culture and should be a proscribed organisation in Britain just like the Nazi party?

WHY THE HELL ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE OPPOSED TO ISLAM BEING CASTIGATED IN BRITAIN BECAUSE THEY EXPOSE THE EVIL OF THIS CULT?

OMG... is that written in b l o o d  ?!?!?

Well you are a woman. How about replying to the points about the way Islam puts women down rather than curry favour with your supporters.

As a woman do you not have feelings for the oppressed of your sex?

Or is it you refrain because you are a biggotted because "wally" is posting?

let me pose this one on you.

A man had intercourse in Pakistan with a woman and they were not married.

The local Islamic Court passed judgement.

The sentance was that the guilty man's sister should be gang raped by men apointed by the court.

It was carried out. Reported by BBC online last year.

That is Islam.

Any comment Observer to Wally?

You miserable little man!

Do you think for one moment that Observer doesn't condemn honour killings!

In all the forums over the years is there anyone who has not?

Has there ever been an allegation that PC authorities in England turn a blind eye to them?

Have you ignored the links that show that many muslims abhor the practice?

But carry on using it to justify your racism and I'll carry on thinking it is despicable of you to use these poor woman everytime you find yourself in a hole.

Archived