Election Prediction

What will the result be?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does the same apply to Jewish communities?

It certainly does, although there are certain ultra-orthodox sects who do keep themselves very much to themselves in many respects that might otherwise impact upon their beliefs, but NOT to the extent of not integrating into all other matters.

People in the UK belonging to even the most extreme of sects in Judaism see themselves as being members of the whole British society albeit that they keep themselves apart for religious reasons in certain matters affecting everyday life and would think that you were away with the fairies if you suggested otherwise.

The important point is that there is no desire to establish a separate ‘nation’ within the country in which they reside, and it is this presence or creation of separate ‘nations’ on the same land that is multiculturalism, or the deliberate non-integration into day to day life, not the trappings of fashion, tradition, custom or diet that so many people think that it is.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rog, are you in fact the late John Mills?

Did you get an Oscar for your part in Ryan's Daughter?

Because I can see you limping around with your self inflicted foot injury, and possibly with your tongue stuck firmly in your cheek.

Don't fret about not going to a Pubic School - I'm sure that if you do happen to have any innate ability to succeed you still might.

You're right Rog, I have had an unsuccessful life and in my life have achieved nothing*.

No abilities at all - I am just a cardboard box, living the back lane life.

*(Except hammering KWC at cricket, while you were there)

I thought you said you lived near London?

During the week I am single and live and work near London. During the weekend I am "partnered" and live in Hopwood. That's why I don't post over the weekend.

I tell you as an alternative lifestyle it's just hell. Other blokes use expressions like "You're living the dream!" and so forth but they just don't understand or appreciate the stress I'm under not.

-

Rog, are you in fact the late John Mills?

Did you get an Oscar for your part in Ryan's Daughter?

Because I can see you limping around with your self inflicted foot injury, and possibly with your tongue stuck firmly in your cheek.

Don't fret about not going to a Pubic School - I'm sure that if you do happen to have any innate ability to succeed you still might.

You're right Rog, I have had an unsuccessful life and in my life have achieved nothing*.

No abilities at all - I am just a cardboard box, living the back lane life.

*(Except hammering KWC at cricket, while you were there)

"Post Of The Year Award" to Mr Dave please.....

-

Archived