$15,000,000,000,000 ($15 Trillion) In Fraud Exposed In Uk House Of Lords

Amadeus

You're totally missing the point, and making yourself look a fool in the process. You don't want to believe it? Fine, cast it aside and crack on. Others may choose to hear what he has to say, have a look at how current events are unfolding and then give it some critical thought. What's the problem?

What point?

My problem is you're talking shit and I disagree with you. You say that a reported $15 Trillion fraud isn't surprising, and go on to link a random loony claiming that the Nazi's working for satan have orchestrated the whole thing at the end of the 2nd world war. It's fantasy stuff.

As for ignoring it, this is a discussion forum. If you put something on here, prepare for it to be challenged.

Quite. Now care to answer my question of why the theory of Germany now taking over europe is totally implausible.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite. Now care to answer my question of why the theory of Germany now taking over europe is totally implausible.

That wasn't directed at me?

Taking over Europe? Germany is economically strong and finds itself in the drivers seat currently with the situation around sovereign debt. That's a reality. I don't connect this in any way with Satan's imaginary Nazi army. Can you elaborate?

So, what's the jist of this thread then?

I cba with another Slim vs [insert user here] ping pong match, so anyone else care to comment.?

Is it genuine or is it, as Chinahand linked to, a possible scam?

No-one knows for sure. Everyone has an opinion and no-one knows the facts. (Apart from Slim).

No-one knows for sure. Everyone has an opinion and no-one knows the facts. (Apart from Slim).

If it were true, many people would know. $15 trillion is a fairly conspicuous amount.

How about you say what you think, this is a forum after all. Do you think this is true? Do you think $15 trillion has been scammed, and nobody's noticed but this Lord? Not the financial press or the board of directors of the bank or the regulators?

Do you also think Satanic Nazi's are running Europe?

If it were true, many people would know. $15 trillion is a fairly conspicuous amount.

How about you say what you think, this is a forum after all. Do you think this is true? Do you think $15 trillion has been scammed, and nobody's noticed but this Lord? Not the financial press or the board of directors of the bank or the regulators?

Do you also think Satanic Nazi's are running Europe?

Haven't got a clue. Do I think there are some massive financial irregularities at the moment helping to prop up a system ready to self destruct? Absolutely. Do I think $15 trillion is a ridiculous sum of money to be funnelling through the system via the back door. Absolutely. Do I think the layman will always be the last to know in these circumstances, if at all? Absolutely. So to say it is definitively true or false is naive and stupid.

Coming at a time when we have the MF Global stolen billions, the FED bailing out all the european banks last month to the tune of trillions in a last ditch liquidity crisis, the bankers dumping 225 MILLION oz of silver yesterday in just 30 minutes to stop JP Morgan going tits up and the fake $6 trillion US bonds attempting to be cashed in Italy before xmas.....the financial scandals are coming thick and fast almost daily now so whilst I agree the whole thing sounds too large to be true I don't discount anything out of hand the way the current economic climate is at the moment.

Haven't got a clue. Do I think there are some massive financial irregularities at the moment helping to prop up a system ready to self destruct? Absolutely. Do I think $15 trillion is a ridiculous sum of money to be funnelling through the system via the back door. Absolutely. Do I think the layman will always be the last to know in these circumstances, if at all? Absolutely. So to say it is definitively true or false is naive and stupid.

That's a daft response. very little can be proved absolutely, yet we accept it based on evidence and observation. The square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides, but that's only based on other assumptions, which you accept are true.

What matters is what you'll accept as more likely based on what you're presented with, and if you think $15 trillion could be moved around in these large organisations without anyone tipping off the regulator then you really don't have much insight into how things actually work in the real world. So no, I can't prove this didn't happen. I also can't prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist, but I'm going to say she doesn't. Sorry to break that one too you bud.

Coming at a time when we have the MF Global stolen billions, the FED bailing out all the european banks last month to the tune of trillions in a last ditch liquidity crisis, the bankers dumping 225 MILLION oz of silver yesterday in just 30 minutes to stop JP Morgan going tits up and the fake $6 trillion US bonds attempting to be cashed in Italy before xmas.....the financial scandals are coming thick and fast almost daily now so whilst I agree the whole thing sounds too large to be true I don't discount anything out of hand the way the current economic climate is at the moment.

Yeah, but what about Satans Nazi Army?

That's a daft response. very little can be proved absolutely, yet we accept it based on evidence and observation. The square of the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides, but that's only based on other assumptions, which you accept are true.

What matters is what you'll accept as more likely based on what you're presented with, and if you think $15 trillion could be moved around in these large organisations without anyone tipping off the regulator then you really don't have much insight into how things actually work in the real world. So no, I can't prove this didn't happen. I also can't prove the tooth fairy doesn't exist, but I'm going to say she doesn't. Sorry to break that one too you bud.

Yeah, but what about Satans Nazi Army?

Taxi for Slim.

Your question about what makes him more qualified than you or me to comment about this speaks volumes. Go and have a play around with a search engine before coming out with such rubbish. He was one of the most respected and well connected intelligence journalists/analysts of the past 40 years and has has more experience and knowledge in his little finger than either me or you could hope to amass on the subject.

What do you disagree with about the article? I couldn't care less who wrote it, I've never even heard of the bloke before but the fact he wrote a very good article means it's a very good article, simple as that. It could say kermit the frog as far I am concerned, if I read something and it resonates with me against previous research and knowledge and sounds plausible then I tend to make a judgement based on that, I don't rush out into Google and see who wrote it and their background before coming to my conclusions. If that's the way you want to live your life and process your information then fine, crack on, don't let me stand in the way of intellectual genius.

Bye bye Lxxxx....

Eh?? Point?? Relevance??

Even for the most intellectually challenged it's really very simple.

On the one hand you accuse folks of dissing your sources of "information" by "just" using a search engine to delve into that sources background and when it suits you then you demand folks use the same kind of search engine to try and justify the bona fides of the conspiracy theory nutters you keep quoting.

That makes you a really appalling hypocrite of the very worst kind i.e. you're so blinded by your own intellectual "brilliance" you simply can't see how the basis of all your so-called "arguments" have foundations built in sand.

Incidentally I'm coming to the conclusion that you find these sources of international financial brilliance by using a search engine you claim you despise with the search terms "conspiracy theory nutter world domination fiscal armageddon Zionist plot trust me I'm a doctor" to give you what you want.

Or some other such complete and utter rabid nonsense...

Your question about what makes him more qualified than you or me to comment about this speaks volumes. Go and have a play around with a search engine before coming out with such rubbish. He was one of the most respected and well connected intelligence journalists/analysts of the past 40 years and has has more experience and knowledge in his little finger than either me or you could hope to amass on the subject.

What do you disagree with about the article? I couldn't care less who wrote it, I've never even heard of the bloke before but the fact he wrote a very good article means it's a very good article, simple as that. It could say kermit the frog as far I am concerned, if I read something and it resonates with me against previous research and knowledge and sounds plausible then I tend to make a judgement based on that, I don't rush out into Google and see who wrote it and their background before coming to my conclusions. If that's the way you want to live your life and process your information then fine, crack on, don't let me stand in the way of intellectual genius.

Bye bye Lxxxx....

Eh?? Point?? Relevance??

On the one hand you accuse folks of dissing your sources of "information" by "just" using a search engine to delve into that sources background and when it suits you then you demand folks use the same kind of search engine to try and justify the bona fides of the conspiracy theory nutters you keep quoting.

That makes you a really appalling hypocrite of the very worst kind i.e. you're so blinded by your own intellectual "brilliance" you simply can't see how the basis of all your so-called "arguments" have foundations built in sand.

Incidentally I'm coming to the conclusion that you find these sources of international financial brilliance by using a search engine you claim you despise with the search terms "conspiracy theory nutter world domination fiscal armageddon Zionist plot trust me I'm a doctor" to give you what you want.

Genius.

Bye bye Lxxxx....

Eh?? Point?? Relevance??

Genius.

He is right about you though.

• 2 weeks later...

Bye bye Lxxxx....

Eh?? Point?? Relevance??

Genius.

He is right about you though.

Thank you.

Archived