Rog Is Boring

Rog

What should Rog do?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm an opinionated old fart with views that are both Conservative as well as being conservative. I'm pro-israeli (for obvious reasons) and loath and detest Bleah, NuLabour, Do-Gooders, and Political Correctness in equal measure.

I have the highest reguard for Peter Karren MHK but utterly detest many others, some of whom I know, or rather knew, personally who are now in The Keys and even the Council of Ministers.

I think it reasonable to take a poll to see if my presence is welcomed, despised, or whatever.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you suffering a confidence crisis today???

Chin up, I voted to keep you.

xx

Thanks for that!

I guess that following a particularly nasty and of course anonymous E_Mail that I may be.

I thought it appropriate to see if the view expressed was generally held. I will abide by the decision.

I was going to lambast you for blatant attention seeking of Carter proportions but seeing as you received a nasty e-mail I'll let you off.

Where would Int News be without you?

I think your views are always considered and fair even if the don't match those of the many liberal do-gooders around.

I'm an opinionated old fart

Less of the old if you don't mind. It might give the wrong impression!

Anyone who supports freedom of speech gets my vote. The Palestinians most definitely get the sympathy vote from the world's press so I value the view from the other side. More please.

If you're questioning whether you should be posting and asking others what they think maybe the fact that a lot of other people find your posts disturbing to say the least has got through at last. Who gives a flying whatnot anyway, post away, it's a free country after all. Oh hang on, it's the Isle of Man, my mistake.

I am unable to vote as the poll advises me I have already voted, which I most definitely have not.

I would vote, if I could, for ROG to carry on. I may not agree with some of your views (most noticeably Peter Karran (on a personal thing not political)) however I do find your views interesting and constructive as a whole.

Carry On –

Geo

Geo - I'll bet you are responsible for the Rog should sod off vote! Though I mean that this has been an accidental vote as it has happened to me before. If you open a poll page and inadvertently hit carriage return, it posts your vote on the first option of the poll.

DOH!

(I couldn't work out how I had voted on one as well and then realised what had happened)

Archived