Rog Is Boring

Rog

What should Rog do?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just had a look at the results, well, to have a look at the results, and it told me I had voted too, which I haven't so if it clicks the top one as a default there's a vote on it that shouldn't be there.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I meant more commonly known as enter ....

I think you actually mean, 'Incorrectly' known

Soooooo, the "Enter" key and the "Carriage Return" key... Is there any ettiquette that dictates the correct time that either key should be used in preference to the other?

Just curious, like.

Just a thought about the Mystery Voting. Think there was another thread about this somewhere but if the Forum Poll uses IP logging as apposed to placing cookies to stop people voting multiple times - a possiblity is that if maybe some of you work in the same place then you will probably be accessing the web through a proxy server and the only IP will be either that or that of the main gateway router.

PM me if you want clarification, don't want to invade Rogs' post anymore.

I disagree with probably 80%+ of what Rog says but he is welcome to his opinion as I am to mine so I've voted for him to stay. My only problem is that I don't have enough time in work to contradict some of his views which I'd love to be able to do. If people have a problem with his views they should argue them out here and not send him malicious emails.

I voted Rog should see post for details.

Specifally, if tomorrow's mail tells him is the the lucky winner of a £1,000,000 in a Reader's Draw he should sod off to somewhere hot.

But if it doesn't he should call now for an instant quotation on double-glazing.

To answer the people who say they've not voted queries, I have a feeling the poll keeps track of wildcarded IP addresses, and as we're pretty much all using one of three ISPs over here, the chances of one of us picking up the same 3 octect and 1 wild IP address is quite high.

There are two options: "Vote" and "View Results (Null Vote)"

Mouseover the "View Results" and you'll see the ALT TAG "View Results, But Forfeit Your Vote In This Poll"

Clicking "View Results" shows the voting so far with the message "You have already voted in this poll" With (I assume) no ammendment in the recorded results.

Archived