Rog Is Boring

Rog

What should Rog do?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are a lot of liberal do-gooders on here who won't even consider anyone's arguments, no matter how reasoned and considered, if they breach subjects such as homophobia and racism.

You can express a homophobic attitude without inciting hatred, you can describe the impact of a minority group coming to your area without it being a battle cry for racial hatred.

Absolutely right IMHO. Which is why I avoided trying to explain why I have no time whatsoever for male homosexuals. Why give them ammunition?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blah....blah...

Plus they smell of wee and their mother dresses them funny.

:D

(You know them?)

I might smell of wee and my mother might dress me funny BUT honest it wasn't me that sent the emails, there must be someone else that smells of wee and dresses funny around here!

/Now that you mention it, where is NINJA?

Stav.

Indeed you couldn't, they were not short phrases or sn iggers..

I thought it was coincidental when the name popped up and you are now in my top 3 suspects for the Ninja membership.

Google is your friend

Before I poke my nose in, I should inform you straight away that I am a mere amateur with a lifelong interest in photography which started at the age of 13. I am now 53! I went into semi-retirement a month ago to enable me to concentrate on 'freelance' photography.

From the page hosting Ans' quote:

I built my own computer 4 years ago, from the ground up! But before I bought the components I planned and researched each part vigorously. To this day (Touch wood!) it has performed perfectly. The only upgrade I introduced were more and better quality RAM and a switch to XP professional
I really want to "Rate this User".

WTF?

Archived