Is This Way To Go

FCMR

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you wonder why he never gets taken seriously even when he may have something valid to contribute.

Isn't that an oxymoron of sorts?

moron...definately

Classic!

Are we talking about the same tradesman who was taken so seriously by the CM that he resigned?

Just checking.

-

Yeah the same tradesman who contradicts himself in previous posts. So you get my point then? Just checking.

And you wonder why he never gets taken seriously even when he may have something valid to contribute.

Isn't that an oxymoron of sorts?

moron...definately

Classic!

Are we talking about the same tradesman who was taken so seriously by the CM that he resigned?

Just checking.

-

Yeah the same tradesman who contradicts himself in previous posts. So you get my point then? Just checking.

At least he puts his name to anything he posts not like some morons who are only interested in taking the xxxx out of others.

Also Ive noticed that if you post anything about other members place of work or employment its deleted, so should this not be the case here.

Just to add a bit of skeet.

During the foot and mouth crisis when people were banned from walking in the countryside, the DTI and the DHSS under the control of Alex Downie and Claire Christian, banned their respective inspectors from visiting the hospital building site.

The real reason for this ban was not because of foot and mouth infection, because lorries and stuff were pouring off the boat each day and travelling to the hospital site....the real reason was that the DTI and the DHSS wanted the thing built as quickly as possible due to the Crowe EPH scandal and therefore were happy to block inspectors visiting the site for the wrong reasons while work permit and other legislation was being breached.

As a just reward Downie has been rescued from the House of keys to to sit with his buddy Claire (Kerruish) on LEGCO.

I could write a book about the bloody scandals on this island.

Erm.....not quite true, old boy!

Never let the facts get in the way eh?

Any one of you contractors are free to contact the relevant authorities any time you wish to make an allegation.

If you really want, you could even pm me and I`m sure that the right people would be informed.

It was Done and before the Permit board had chance to act Downie sacked them.

And Downie has now told the local contractors that they have to sign away any rights they had to Data Protection and if they dont they will be excluded from any Goverment Contracts, and at the same time the DTI are not going to offer any protection to a contractor from possible prosicution from a third party for breaching Data protection Laws.

Archived