Summer Festivals

Cam

Hello!

I know there are various Festivals / Gigs on this year and i know quite a few people off the ManxForums go to them. There seem to be more and more cropping up each year.

I did 2 festies last year, Global Gathering and Wild in the Country, which i really enjoyed.

I also went to see the Chilli Peppers in Manchester, who was awesome and I'm hoping to get to a couple more in this year.

Just wondered if other people manage to get away and where they're thinking of going this year?

B)

im off too V2005 Staffs (this will be my eighth year - i love it!) and going to Leeds. normally go to Reading but cant be bothered travelling there. never been to Leeds so should be an experience!

im also going to ChasFest huh huh when its on! rock on Chas!!!

well, i'm off to see U2 in Dublin in June 2005, which I can't wait for (I've been wanting to see them for about 10 years now) and i'm thinking about going to Tribal Gathering in August bank holiday in Manchester (whump whump musico!)

Wickerman festival in Scotland - small, cheap and intimate with a selection of styles.

Can't be doing with the very big commercial festivals now. Prefer the smaller ones for the vibe.

Archived