Motorola Defy Android Phone Unlocked

nathan wind

In excellent condition having been fitted with a screen protector and OtterBox case (also included in the sale and cost £30 alone). It's an alleged tough phone although I've never dared test that. It's meant to be dust and water proof, with scratch resistant Gorilla glass. The phone is nice and compact with a pin sharp screen and it runs apps really well, with no slowdown or hanging that I've noticed.

I've restored factory settings so it's currently running Android 2.1, but it's an easy update to 2.2 with the PC helper software and the 2.3 update is supposed to be on the way soon. It's overlaid with Motoblur social networking software but you can ignore this if you don't want to use it, and skip it at set-up, or register a new account. I purchased it brand new and factory unlocked.

There's not much to say other than that. It has been a great phone but I've gone back in time to a candybar phone with buttons, so it's a genuine reason for sale.

You're getting the phone, box, literature, charger/USB, OtterBox case and a fitted 2Gb Micro SD card (I used a 32Gb one in it with no problems).

£115

post-5987-0-33011300-1331375180_thumb.jpg

Review of the phone here:

http://www.trustedre...le-Phone_review

Archived