The Real Big Brother

manxy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tyler Durden writes this-

“We Are This Far From A Turnkey Totalitarian State" - Big Brother Goes Live September 2013

See link Here

The codename of the project: Stellar Wind.

The nazis are really motoring now.....

The lizard people are the ones behind it

But in all seriousness, and from a background of having to be one of these people who checks the CCTV, to say you are permanently being watched is horse shit

If you choose to communicate via digital means then you are potentially sacrificing your privacy. The people I know who have nothing to do with the electronic communications still lead very private lives.

If you want to be private then write a letter or engage in conversation.

But in all seriousness, and from a background of having to be one of these people who checks the CCTV, to say you are permanently being watched is horse shit

As someone who is involved in this technology I can tell you it is true; before long all transmissions everywhere will be recorded for posterity. Even with my basic solution here I can record 0 to 30MHz with ease (that's a recording bandwidth of 120 megabytes / second).

If you are not doing anything dodgy you have nothing to worry about so whats the problem? This is just a modern version of the place the USA have on the North Yorkshire moors, thats been intercepting comunications since the 60s.

For me the problem is the moral deline of the USA, if indeed it has ever really been a really moral country. Do you trust the powers that be there? It really annoys me that David Cameron has his hooter so far up the backside of Obama.

If you are not doing anything dodgy you have nothing to worry about so whats the problem?

If you were to find your business leaking business...and then found your business plan, accounts, marketing strategy and customer email list in the hands of an American Company...would you still be saying that?

There is such a thing as economic warfare too.

If you are not doing anything dodgy you have nothing to worry about so whats the problem?

If you were to find your business leaking business...and then found your business plan, accounts, marketing strategy and customer email list in the hands of an American Company...would you still be saying that?

I would say that any of the things you don't want to be accessed should be stored on private servers, behind a firewall, not accessible from the internet. That ought to be sufficient for commercial information.

If you are not doing anything dodgy you have nothing to worry about so whats the problem? This is just a modern version of the place the USA have on the North Yorkshire moors, thats been intercepting comunications since the 60s.

For me the problem is the moral deline of the USA, if indeed it has ever really been a really moral country. Do you trust the powers that be there? It really annoys me that David Cameron has his hooter so far up the backside of Obama.

Very good point and one which is the crux of the whole matter.

It's no surprise that intelligence keeps track with technology. GCHQ is doing the same thing across the water. I don't really have any secrets as such, but if I did, I would do as Cronky suggests.

Why does it matter whether it is a surprise or not? It doesn't matter. Just because these intelligence conduct surveillance as they do doesn't mean it is justified.

And why do you think surveillance is justified when you don't have secrets?

I see a moral decline in the last ten years in a lot of what the intelligence services have been up to.

The US has never been a moral country. I don't really know what one might be in practice in reference to a whole nation, but the US has never been it.

But why anyone trust the powers that be? That trust is presumed given that foolish and ignorant people vote and maintain the exisiting powers. Though I can't think of anyone good reason why they would be trusted.

I would say that any of the things you don't want to be accessed should be stored on private servers, behind a firewall, not accessible from the internet. That ought to be sufficient for commercial information.

So kill the idea of Cloud Computing you mean?

Archived