Bullets That Can Go Round Corners

Blade Runner

It amazes me the amount of time and money that goes into new ways to kill people.

See this link for details of "steerable" bullets. http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-16810107

They are planning on making these available to the general public too for hunting purposes, yeh right.

Its only a matter of time before they develop genetic bullets.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the arms industry is the biggest industry in the world then it stands to reason they will push the boat out for new ways to kill people, such is the sad state of our world at the moment.

Hardly "at the moment". Since the days of cave dwellers, man has been looking to improve the weapons used for killing

They are planning on making these available to the general public too for hunting purposes, yeh right.

You remind me of a quote from a book I bought in Sweden titled "Are Bears Dangerous?" - to paraphrase:

"Bears are not normally dangerous or aggressive to humans - but if you take pot shots at them they tend to object!"

It amazes me the amount of time and money that goes into new ways to kill people.

What's the point in putting time and money towards anything if you do nothing to protect it and yourselfs from assholes?.

If these things go around corners - isn't there the risk that if you miss, you'll shoot yourself in the arse or back?

Only if after you have shot the bullet you then "light" yourself with the laser that you point at the target. Same technology but on a much smaller scale as they have been doing for years with full size missiles, the projectile targets whatever is "lit" by the pointing laser AFAIK.

You remind me of a quote from a book I bought in Sweden titled "Are Bears Dangerous?" - to paraphrase:

"Bears are not normally dangerous or aggressive to humans - but if you take pot shots at them they tend to object!"

I've also read "The right to bear arms makes about as much sense as the right to arm bears" ;)

On a more serious note though, as has been demonstrated with all the smarter weapon technology over the past three or four of decades, there are still many civilian casuatlies, and the 'smarter' the technology becomes, generally - the easier it is to hack / jam....

http://globalresearch.ca/articles/BOG211A.html

I've also read "The right to bear arms makes about as much sense as the right to arm bears" wink.png

Lots of thick people talking shit around unfortunately.

Lots of thick people talking shit around unfortunately.

Please eloborate???

How many bears shoot/kill people in the US each year??

How many innocent civilians killed by 'smart weapons' manfuactured by the US each year ?????

Archived