Woman Sets Fire To Herself

cheeky boy

A woman has set herself on fire by decanting petrol from a can into a jug

You could probably teach her your preferred method.

Edit to add - I have a distant memory of someone, possibly Homarus, regaling us all with an anecdote of self immolation in the Far East, but I'm not sure now if it referred to you or not. And I can't be arsed searching right now as I have stuff to do. Apologies for any potential error... ; ))

Edit to add - I have a distant memory of someone, possibly Homarus, regaling us all with an anecdote of self immolation in the Far East, but I'm not sure now if it referred to you or not. And I can't be arsed searching right now as I have stuff to do. Apologies for any potential error... ; ))

Quite correct, I did set fire to my own head in a Bangkok restaurant losing half my moustache, one eybrow, ruining the tablecloth and emptying a large Singha beer bottle to put out the conflagration

So I post with some authority on the subject of self immolation

Quite correct, I did set fire to my own head in a Bangkok restaurant losing half my moustache, one eybrow, ruining the tablecloth and emptying a large Singha beer bottle to put out the conflagration

So I post with some authority on the subject of self immolation

That is funny. Your tale of the bazooka in Vietnam / Cambodia was better though !!. You should re-post it for those who didn't see it. I pissed myself laughing at that one.

The only thing that could better this story would be one where PL gargles with nitro glycerine

yeah that would be ace.loads better than a woman setting fire to herself

How about baby beheadings? that would be way funnier.........

You can't legislate against thick people, neither can government be responsible for the actions taken by thick people to government announcements on the news. I see the Daily Wail is in uproar about this today blaming Francis Maude for her death. Who FFS decants petrol in their kitchen when the cooker is on? Why would anyone possibly think that it might be an ok thing to even consider? Even total idiots have to take responsibility for their actions.

Agreed OMF, they replayed what Maude had actually said on R5 last night and it amounted to 'a small amount in a jerrycan in the garage' and prior to that he said quite clearly there was no need to panic buy. It's a pity some need to make political capital out of the poor woman who now has to live with 40% burns. It was her fault of course but they are life changing injuries.

Archived