8.7 Earthquake Off Indonesia

Amadeus

Errrrr where are your pictures of this? smile.png

Indonesia, Bees, not Philippines - that's quite a bit from us here. Had a 4.1 quake further south earlier but luckily nothing bigger.

And just in:

Indonesia's geophysics agency says another aftershock off Aceh of 8.1 magnitude, tsunami potential | via @Reuters

Are you on holiday (again)? pffft, giz a job lar, I can carry camera cases and that smile.png I liked how they said the UK was in danger of being hit by a tsunami, only if it washes out Africa on its way (or something like that)

Work, not holiday. Global Isle of Man egaming industry and all that...

The world sure is playing up lately. There's a lot we aren't being told about what's happening geologically across the globe at the minute, IMO.

Oh come on, you need to warm us up wiith a few preliminary posts before hitting us with the full-fat conspiracy reference.

You're just being lazy with this one. Must try harder.

C-

The world sure is playing up lately. There's a lot we aren't being told about what's happening geologically across the globe at the minute, IMO.

Oh come on, you need to warm us up wiith a few preliminary posts before hitting us with the full-fat conspiracy reference.

C-

But how would I live up to the mantle of 'Manxforum's resident conspiracy nutter' if I did that??

C-

But how would I live up to the mantle of 'Manxforum's resident conspiracy nutter' if I did that??

Yeah. Not a single link to an obscure website. Paging Paul D. He knows all the experts.

Archived