Steam Packet Warns Of Disruption To Sailings

Amadeus

Funny you should mention that Asitis, that’s exactly what I thought and then I added another bit about holding the population and government to ransom. Looks like they’re making a point.

I bet Tesco’s shelve’s will be empty by noon. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 2bees said:

Funny you should mention that Asitis, that’s exactly what I thought and then I added another bit about holding the population and government to ransom. Looks like they’re making a point.

I bet Tesco’s shelve’s will be empty by noon. 

Arrow will be at Douglas to take over today’s freight. It’s a 24 hour thing due to track & trace.

24 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Arrow will be at Douglas to take over today’s freight. It’s a 24 hour thing due to track & trace.

Last ‘24 hour thing due to track & trace’ we had turned into the current 3 weeks (and the rest) lockdown. 

15 minutes ago, TerryFuchwit said:

That's some bizarre thinking right there.

I agree, but politically it would be a sound move to be able to say " look here's what happens when we take it to the letter!"

And it happens now but hasn't before.

Edited by asitis
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, asitis said:

I agree, but politically it would be a sound move to be able to say " look here's what happens when we take it to the letter!"

And it happens now but hasn't before.

How do you mean?  Take it to the letter?  Taking it to the letter wouldn't stop anyone working a shift.

41 minutes ago, wrighty said:

Last ‘24 hour thing due to track & trace’ we had turned into the current 3 weeks (and the rest) lockdown. 

Current plan is Arrow covering freight today. Arriving 13.30 to collect stuff going back to Heysham, then returning full.

Saturday and Sunday Ben will do one day time rotation each day and Arrow will cover overnight freight.

2 crew members tested positive coming on shift, apparently