Steam Packet Warns Of Disruption To Sailings

Amadeus

They've been impossible to get hold of today. Very disappointed, but not surprised. I need to be home for work and a medical appointment on Wednesday, but it's not looking likely as I've heard naught at all despite ringing, emailing and Facebook-ing.

Here's hoping tomorrow's better.

A quote taken from the Liverpool Echo

"Mr Fitzpatrick’s 14-year-old daughter, Heather, added: “I’ve been looking forward to this trip for a long time now, I’m disappointed with the service provided by the company.

“The fact that the ferry was delayed for such a long time was annoying in its own attributes however it was the lack of information provided by the captain and crew that was the worst – they were very brief and unspecified.

“I honestly would have rather went home rather then gone on holiday as the tedious process was not worth the hassle.”"

Try Facebook first.

https://www.facebook.com/EnergyFMIOM?fref=nf

"The damage to Manannan is substantial and this is why it is taking longer than first estimated to fix. Diving teams are having to carry out heavy engineering repairs in an underwater environment and progress has been difficult." - quote from CEO of IOM Steam Packet Mark Woodward

Edited by manxy