Steam Packet Warns Of Disruption To Sailings

Amadeus

1 hour ago, Happier diner said:

They don't listen to their customers period. I emailed them about my pet hate (why they don't stop people starting their engines on the car decks despite the well established link between cancer and respiratory disease ). It was a long constructive email. I didn't even get the courtesy of a reply in any form. I get more sympathy for my pet hate on here. that's not a high standard to beat 😁

Why should the Steam Packet have to do something about your hate of pets?

Just avoid the doggie area. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, John Wright said:

And the Manxman, on the round island cruise, got as far as Laxey Bay and turned back.

IMG_5368.png

Now down by Port Soderick so it's looks like they started off going the wrong way!

We went as far as Laxey but the viewing scenario was not great so turned around just been in Port Erin Bay.    Lovely trip the commentator is very good a lot of interesting Manx History .   The rain has stopped and the sea is calm a lovely sunset , great  views for photographers.   Now we are getting a very interesting talk about different boats the SP has owned and other lots of other relevant information.   Now heading for Peel.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Fred the shred said:

We went as far as Laxey but the viewing scenario was not great so turned around just been in Port Erin Bay.    Lovely trip the commentator is very good a lot of interesting Manx History .   The rain has stopped and the sea is calm a lovely sunset , great  views for photographers.   Now we are getting a very interesting talk about different boats the SP has owned and other lots of other relevant information.   Now heading for Peel.

Sounds shit