Steam Packet Warns Of Disruption To Sailings

Amadeus

Just now, swoopy2110 said:

Nope. Cancelled according to the spc website. Left with no passengers.

Ben no longer to the rescue it appears ! What will the FB experts make of it now.

Yes, saw that. Seems unbelievable, why couldn’t they just wait until weather abated unless no room because of Manxman?

1 minute ago, Banker said:

Yes, saw that. Seems unbelievable, why couldn’t they just wait until weather abated unless no room because of Manxman?

No room I'm guessing. Seatruck at anchor waiting to get in, Arrow also heading that way, only one berth to spare. Wind due to be worst in the next 12 hours or so, by which time maybe Manxman may be ready to load and bring those waiting?

46 minutes ago, Capt_Mainwaring said:

No room I'm guessing. Seatruck at anchor waiting to get in, Arrow also heading that way, only one berth to spare. Wind due to be worst in the next 12 hours or so, by which time maybe Manxman may be ready to load and bring those waiting?

Just posted due to lack of berth availability it’s cancelled & not going back out due to weather conditions. So lots stranded in heysham, Liverpool & Douglas 

15 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Is there any outside seating area on the manxman, is it possible to gain access without having to book a premium seat? What deck is it accessible from?  Many thanks 

Yes there is plenty and it's accessible via the bar/ eatery area. 

5 minutes ago, Lilly said:

Thank you.  I prefer to sit outside, although, l might regret that with the current rainy weather. 

I think there is some by the cafe too on deck seven, but deck nine tends to be quieter as it’s away from the main decks

Just now, Ringy Rose said:

I think there is some by the cafe too on deck seven, but deck nine tends to be quieter as it’s away from the main decks

Thank you for your information, that's great.