Steam Packet Warns Of Disruption To Sailings

Amadeus

Only very vague mems Gladys, lived in Dlas, worked in Onchan so could have walked to work if necessary but don't remember doing so.

If it came up in a Pub quiz, I'd have probably thought of the Suez crisis!!! 😜

11 hours ago, John Wright said:

I’ve still got my last ration book of vouchers for petrol. 

And I’ve still got my Esso football coins.

And  the left hand side of a five shilling note facsimile  from the Shell promotion. If anyone has a right hand side one would be happy to put together and share the spoils.

• Haha 1

As a youngster, worked in a place with such an 'promo', had occasion to go into the 'Bosses' office, loads of opened tickets in there!!! He had to keep working so obviously didn't WIN ??? 😃

In a similar vein, anyone else annoyed to be stuck behind someone buying Lottery tickets? ''I'll have one of #2, 3#5 and ten#4. That'll be £ 40 quid please, Jeeze dear, you look like you could do with more healthy food than lottery tickets!!!😃

1 minute ago, Kopek said:

In a similar vein, anyone else annoyed to be stuck behind someone buying Lottery tickets? ''I'll have one of #2, 3#5 and ten#4. That'll be £ 40 quid please, Jeeze dear, you look like you could do with more healthy food than lottery tickets!!!😃

...and dont forget the..."can you double check these 40 losing tickets too please?'

• Haha 3

Good to see they’re selling some Manx produced food but someone please tweak the recipes. Bland and dry doesn’t start to describe it. Oh, and that pirate safety video has really run its course now. IMG_0354.thumb.jpeg.e99bf7f93b5b5bf89de7a6edc97ab667.jpeg

IMG_4834.jpeg

16 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

Why?

Ben my Chree will be taking the overnight sailing on Sunday September 15th and will be carrying the Sunday Newspapers. Docking is due around 8:00 am so the papers will be in the shops around 2 hours later than the normal schedule. We will update www.gewhite.co.im when our vans are on the road.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lightening McQueen said:

Ben my Chree will be taking the overnight sailing on Sunday September 15th and will be carrying the Sunday Newspapers. Docking is due around 8:00 am so the papers will be in the shops around 2 hours later than the normal schedule. We will update www.gewhite.co.im when our vans are on the road.

How will we ever survive?