Manx Murders

Wet and Windy

Hello All

A bit morbid I realise and apologise in avance.

I was wondering if anyone knew if tony teare has been released from prison as his name cropped up in a conversation today with a couple of friends and was initially unrelated to his crime but more to do with a place he used to work. I did google his name but did not find anything except a rather strange post here back in 2006 - http://forums.seekerscircle.com/index.php?showtopic=10794. Any official pointers would be appreciated.

Best Wishes

How bizarre, I too was only talking about him a few days ago in conversation which was also related to the place where he worked as a doorman.

He murdered Corinne Bentley and disposed of her body up in Druidale I seem to remember.

He was definately locked up in England (As are all convicted IOM murderers) as we dont have the correct facilities here for that category of prisoner.

Not sure if he is out or not and cant find anything related to him on the net.

How bizarre, I too was only talking about him a few days ago in conversation which was also related to the place where he worked as a doorman.

He murdered Corinne Bentley and disposed of her body up in Druidale I seem to remember.

He was definately locked up in England (As are all convicted IOM murderers) as we dont have the correct facilities here for that category of prisoner.

Not sure if he is out or not and cant find anything related to him on the net.

Not sure if thats true as i recall him requesting a transfer to the UK as he was bored with the lack of facilitys at Vic road.

Wow, have you read that forum, there are some wacko's out there.

So, woman dreams of girl with macky farm connection, reply from some freak in iom, says it's the Manx murder and the connection is mac(ky) because mac means the son of......how? Just, how?

Think I'd rather chance my arm with Tony tear than that lot on there....

Wow, how spooky is this. Why, only a couple of months ago I was discussing the unsolved murders of Jack the Ripper with a friend. And we concluded that we'd probably never know for sure the real identity of this secretive psycho. Who spread such fear in London and that.

Freedom of Information! gone a bit quiet on that front methinks, now that the natives have gone back to sleep is it being buried? The distraction of the crazy gang playing musical chairs has diverted our attention. The naughty step is getting very crowded and it is only about 6 months since this lot were elected, it is going to be a long, long, time before we get to change them, that is if we can be bothered, never mind it will soon be the T.T.

The longer they delay the introduction of the FOI legislation, the easier it will be for the band-wagonners to cover their tracks.

There will probably be a clause to limit historical investigation and disclosure. There'll be nefarious people pissing their pants at the prospect of this bill and doing all they can to influence the nuances of it.

"The Mayoral chaln? Juan who? Oh, don't worry about that, it was all a very long time ago... Next question please..."

Truly it seems we've lost interest in a subject that could help to enable real change. Sad.

Freedom of Information Act (Isle of Man) Limited.

VERY limited.

The longer they delay the introduction of the FOI legislation, the easier it will be for the band-wagonners to cover their tracks.

There will probably be a clause to limit historical investigation and disclosure. There'll be nefarious people pissing their pants at the prospect of this bill and doing all they can to influence the nuances of it.

"The Mayoral chaln? Juan who? Oh, don't worry about that, it was all a very long time ago... Next question please..."

Truly it seems we've lost interest in a subject that could help to enable real change. Sad.

VERY limited.

Hello quilp

All very good but it would be apprecaitive if you were able to answer the questions and relieve yourself of rambling.

Best Wishes

VERY limited.

They don't want the likes of you gettin hold of that sort of stuff...they're keepin it from you for your own good

Archived