Adhd Island

Amadeus

Wow, you can cut and paste from the internet, that makes you the font of all knowledge. I will immediately change my views and bow to superior intellect now.

Missing the point as usual. Trying to address and attack the vessel rather than the content, as usual. Unable to provide reliable sources for your own assertions, as usual.

Honestly talking to you is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. You could be the best chess player in the world, but the pigeon is just going to flap around knocking all the pieces over, shit all over the board, and strut around like it won.

Stop flirting.

Thanks for providing evidence for my assumptions that you never have anything of value to say.

You're welcome. See my strapline.

I try not to argue with idiots, but when they advocate putting children at risk it's difficult to keep quiet.

Though I suppose if everyone who believes that bullshit stops vaccinating their kids the problem will eventually fix itself. Seems a bit unfair on the kids, though.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Try telling that to the thousands of mothers who see their children develop autism, sometimes within minutes of having their chemical cocktails. There's always two sides to every story, and both sides will bring forth evidence and experience, however we should all be allowed to have the choice over whether we want to play russian roullette with our children's mental health or not.

Citation?

Except there won't be one. Because it's never happened.

Here is an extensive report on the matter for you:

http://cid.oxfordjou...t/48/4/456.full

For every 'study' (usually university-derived and therefore pharmaceutial industry funded) you will find another study proving otherwise. The point I am trying to make is that both sides have arguments, one side driven by money the other driven by regard to health, either way we should all have the choice over whether we want to inject our offspring with mercury, aluminium, aborted foetal tissue and other nasties that overwhelm a developing immune system.

Try reading about Dr Andrew Wakefield and the shameful lying and persecution he has suffered at the hands of our supposed most established and respected medical journal, the BMJ.

Wow, you can cut and paste from the internet, that makes you the font of all knowledge. I will immediately change my views and bow to superior intellect now.

Missing the point as usual. Trying to address and attack the vessel rather than the content, as usual. Unable to provide reliable sources for your own assertions, as usual.

Honestly talking to you is like trying to play chess with a pigeon. You could be the best chess player in the world, but the pigeon is just going to flap around knocking all the pieces over, shit all over the board, and strut around like it won.

Stop flirting.

Thanks for providing evidence for my assumptions that you never have anything of value to say.

You're welcome. See my strapline.

I try not to argue with idiots, but when they advocate putting children at risk it's difficult to keep quiet.

Though I suppose if everyone who believes that bullshit stops vaccinating their kids the problem will eventually fix itself. Seems a bit unfair on the kids, though.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Possible the strangest post I have ever seen on here.

Try telling that to the thousands of mothers who see their children develop autism, sometimes within minutes of having their chemical cocktails. There's always two sides to every story, and both sides will bring forth evidence and experience, however we should all be allowed to have the choice over whether we want to play russian roullette with our children's mental health or not.

Where do you get your information? Have you informed yourself at all as to what vaccines and autism are? Do you know how one is manufactured and the other develops?

Generally a vaccine would be some type of surface protein that sets off the alarm systems of your immune system and causes it to marshal so to speak. Once these 'infecting proteins' have been wiped out the body's immune system remembers the method of eradication so it can utilise it again in the future. It is why vaccines are effective until the target illness mutates its surface proteins.

Autism is caused by a physiological defect in how the brains synapses communicate. It's also shown that affects the connections to the prefrontal cortex (you should read Richard Davidsons decades of research on this and how it explains typical autistic social behaviour).

The two are apples and oranges, the two have no direct correlations. It is perhaps possible that badly manufactured vaccines (e.g. if the illness in question could become active) then the ILLNESS itself might damage the brain (if it happened to be a vaccine for such an illness), but that would be completely indirect and the lancet article which proclaimed this nonsense was completely shot down by further research.

Even so, people still do research to ensure this type of claim can be solidly refuted. You may want to read about the research into the effects of Japan withdrawing vaccinations in 1993 and the impact on autism. Let me spoiler it for you, there was no impact.

You want to believe these outrageous accusations so you can shock people, but you don't take the time to check the evidence behind it. Get some help for that, it's bloody sad.

Where do you get your information? Have you informed yourself at all as to what vaccines and autism are? Do you know how one is manufactured and the other develops?

Generally a vaccine would be some type of surface protein that sets off the alarm systems of your immune system and causes it to marshal so to speak. Once these 'infecting proteins' have been wiped out the body's immune system remembers the method of eradication so it can utilise it again in the future. It is why vaccines are effective until the target illness mutates its surface proteins.

Autism is caused by a physiological defect in how the brains synapses communicate. It's also shown that affects the connections to the prefrontal cortex (you should read Richard Davidsons decades of research on this and how it explains typical autistic social behaviour).

The two are apples and oranges, the two have no direct correlations. It is perhaps possible that badly manufactured vaccines (e.g. if the illness in question could become active) then the ILLNESS itself might damage the brain (if it happened to be a vaccine for such an illness), but that would be completely indirect and the lancet article which proclaimed this nonsense was completely shot down by further research.

Even so, people still do research to ensure this type of claim can be solidly refuted. You may want to read about the research into the effects of Japan withdrawing vaccinations in 1993 and the impact on autism. Let me spoiler it for you, there was no impact.

You want to believe these outrageous accusations so you can shock people, but you don't take the time to check the evidence behind it. Get some help for that, it's bloody sad.

I'm fine thanks Doc. I've had my vaccinations see....

Edited by Lxxx

By the way, can you provide a list to your counter studies. Just provide the study names and the authors and I'll be happy to reference them across.

If you're going to insist there is a global conspiracy to suppress all 'right' studies though, you can consider this discussion over and I'll be happy to let the trolls mock you for your shenanigans.

By the way, can you provide a list to your counter studies. Just provide the study names and the authors and I'll be happy to reference them across.

If you're going to insist there is a global conspiracy to suppress all 'right' studies though, you can consider this discussion over and I'll be happy to let the trolls mock you for your shenanigans.

Goodbye then Doc. Haven't you got some more Ritalin to prescribe to meet your targets?

For every 'study' (usually university-derived and therefore pharmaceutial industry funded) you will find another study proving otherwise.

Then why are you yet to provide one from a credible source...?

The point I am trying to make is that both sides have arguments, one side driven by money the other driven by regard to health

No, the pro-vaccination side is not driven by money. I'm pro-vaccination. Wanna know how much I earn from every child vaccinated? Nothing. It probably costs me money being that I pay tax.

re: Aborted fetal tissue:

• The rubella vaccine virus is cultured in human cell-line cultures, and some of these cell lines originated from aborted fetal tissue, obtained from legal abortions in the 1960's. No new fetal tissue is needed to produce cell lines to make these vaccines, now or in the future. Fetal tissue is not used to produce vaccines; cell lines generated from a single fetal tissue source are used; vaccine manufacturers obtain human cell lines from FDA-certified cell banks. After processing, very little, if any, of that tissue remains in the vaccine.

re: mercury:

There is currently no scientific evidence to suggest the mercury containing preservative in vaccines is in any way harmful. If you have a study that shows different I'd be interested in reading it.

re: aluminium:

Well, I hope you don't use deodorant then, it's full of it. As is breast milk. I'm pretty sure that's okay for kids, though.

For every 'study' (usually university-derived and therefore pharmaceutial industry funded) you will find another study proving otherwise.

Then why are you yet to provide one from a credible source...?

The point I am trying to make is that both sides have arguments, one side driven by money the other driven by regard to health

No, the pro-vaccination side is not driven by money. I'm pro-vaccination. Wanna know how much I earn from every child vaccinated? Nothing. It probably costs me money being that I pay tax.

re: Aborted fetal tissue:

• The rubella vaccine virus is cultured in human cell-line cultures, and some of these cell lines originated from aborted fetal tissue, obtained from legal abortions in the 1960's. No new fetal tissue is needed to produce cell lines to make these vaccines, now or in the future. Fetal tissue is not used to produce vaccines; cell lines generated from a single fetal tissue source are used; vaccine manufacturers obtain human cell lines from FDA-certified cell banks. After processing, very little, if any, of that tissue remains in the vaccine.

re: mercury:

There is currently no scientific evidence to suggest the mercury containing preservative in vaccines is in any way harmful. If you have a study that shows different I'd be interested in reading it.

re: aluminium:

Well, I hope you don't use deodorant then, it's full of it. As is breast milk. I'm pretty sure that's okay for kids, though.

I am at work and don't have time to trawl through the internet finding studies to link.

Your point about mercury not being harmful to a small child is so bizarre it is laughable.

As for aluminium I use deoderant but not anti-perspirant as it is that which contains the aluminium, and all the women in my family do not use this after the recent studies that linked high aluminium content in the breast tissue of women with breast cancer.