Adhd Island

Amadeus

There's nothing wrong about it, it's happening more and more. It's very important to weed out the treatments that are actually beneficial. Somehow I doubt that's what you are referring to though. You've already shown you don't actually comprehend what autism or vaccines are. You're not doing IoM any favours acting this ridiculously stupid woman. Sure, you're obviously allowed to voice your opinion, people went through a lot of trouble so your could, so do keep going, but so will I.

Time for a thread on a study to find the correlation between people who believe in the nonsense you do and their status in society. I'd be happy to wager you'd find a direct correlation between social status and the degree of population that believes this hocus pocus (and by social status I would envisage the combined measurements of career, family and standard of living).

But of course, you'll probably argue that otherwise intelligent specimens as yourselves are simply trampled by a broken system that favours those who drone towards the establishment and the men in black (am I right?).

There's nothing wrong about it, it's happening more and more. It's very important to weed out the treatments that are actually beneficial. Somehow I doubt that's what you are referring to though. You've already shown you don't actually comprehend what autism or vaccines are. You're not doing IoM any favours acting this ridiculously stupid woman. Sure, you're obviously allowed to voice your opinion, people went through a lot of trouble so your could, so do keep going, but so will I.

Time for a thread on a study to find the correlation between people who believe in the nonsense you do and their status in society. I'd be happy to wager you'd find a direct correlation between social status and the degree of population that believes this hocus pocus (and by social status I would envisage the combined measurements of career, family and standard of living).

But of course, you'll probably argue that otherwise intelligent specimens as yourselves are simply trampled by a broken system that favours those who drone towards the establishment and the men in black (am I right?).

Sorry Mr 'I spent 10 years at medical school and drive a Range Rover so I must therefore be ranked above you in society'. I have never read such patronising waffle in all my life, you've just embarrased yourself mate. 'Status in society' 'combined measurements of career, family and standard of living'?? Go and give yourself a pat on that back, you've made your parents and your kids proud I'm sure. .

Edited by Lxxx

Life would be boring if we were all drones with the same beliefs and views.

Whilst there is a healthy component to challenging our environments, that's not what you do (nor what the people who write these rubbish articles). The article writers simply want to get attention to whatever they are really pushing. You're simply too daft to realise it, like a bull in the china shop that is the well established scientific world. I hope you serve some more purpose in life than spouting the nonsense you do here, because that's what gets under my skin. I can not truly accept there can be people as dense as you who actually believe this nonsense, go to a seminar or a conference on a medical topic, talk to people who know what they are looking at, pray that some of it rubs off on you (cause I do).

Sorry Mr 'I spent 10 years at medical school and drive a Range Rover so I must therefore be ranked above you in society'. I have never read such patronising waffle in all my life, you've just embarrased yourself mate. 'Status in society' 'combined measurements of career, family and standard of living'?? Go and give yourself a pat on that back, you've made your parents and your kids proud I'm sure.

What? I'm not even a doctor, neither of the medical or professional kind. I jumped straight into my career instead of going the PhD route. It is indeed patronising, but you need it. Someone needs to man up and tell you what a dumb bitch you are. Look in the mirror and realise that you can change, stop reading shite in the tabloids and try investigating things properly.

Sorry Mr 'I spent 10 years at medical school and drive a Range Rover so I must therefore be ranked above you in society'. I have never read such patronising waffle in all my life, you've just embarrased yourself mate. 'Status in society' 'combined measurements of career, family and standard of living'?? Go and give yourself a pat on that back, you've made your parents and your kids proud I'm sure.

What? I'm not even a doctor, neither of the medical or professional kind. I jumped straight into my career instead of going the PhD route. It is indeed patronising, but you need it. Someone needs to man up and tell you what a dumb bitch you are. Look in the mirror and realise that you can change, stop reading shite in the tabloids and try investigating things properly.

...and on that note I'm off home to my 1 bedroom squat with my illiterate family to talk about aliens in the closet. Enjoy your smoked salmon and champers darling, you deserve it you successful social climber you.

Edited by Lxxx