Fun In The Isle Of Man

WeeUsh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thot id start a new post since that other 1 is gettin bit long. but anyway, keep us excited bout comin to the island, give us ideas wot 2 do  :)

Baby G thinks we should visit historical site........C is going to join her so I said we will hit the pubs!

Baby G thinks we should visit historical site........C is going to join her so I said we will hit the pubs!

haha u know me too well, yip unless its a historical pub we're goin 2 i think i'll pass.

altho actually it mite b worth doin sum site c'in 2 find sum hot guys B)

b worth doin sum site c'in 2 find sum hot guys

Yeah, there's nothing like a hot, cardigan wearing historian to get the blood flowing is there! :P

haha u know me too well, yip unless its a historical pub we're goin 2 i think i'll pass.

altho actually it mite b worth doin sum site c'in 2 find sum hot guys B)

That is called talent spotting not site seeing ha ha ha ;)

and miss all the islands wonderful historical sites - you dont know what your missing girls :P

if your going to go " site seeing " then douglas on a saturday day - all the locals in the only place you can go shopping lol.

or a pub crawl around the island - using the buses ( awful travel - so bring a bottle or 2 with you ) then your mates can see sites whilst you get hammered + " site seeing " - we did that boxing day - did all the pubs in ramsey, then hit douglas, very very very long expensive day, but was well worth it ;)

hmm only thing is if we go on a pub crawl usin buses by the end of it we're bound to end up lost in a random town!

but yeah the saturday shoppin sounds like a good way 2 find sum men. r the shops good there?

god im so bored at work, thankfully only half hour left, being paid to do nothin is not as fun as it sounds :( then im off to spar for 4 hours of shelf packing and annoyin customers :angry:

Hey its the mysterious Baby G here 'playing hard to get' and aloof as always. Listen up, my 3 Weegie Ladies (I don't see a lady!) I have to protest at being portrayed as a geek on this site - there is a lot of Manx heritage to see but you know i will still be the last one falling out the pubs in the wee small hours!!!

So lads, can you explain to the girls that the Purple Helmets are not anything dirty???? ha ha

Archived