Fun In The Isle Of Man

WeeUsh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slims electric tram idea is an awesome idea!

they did a free drinks at the pubs along the way on the electric tram once in the summer i think?!?! i remember my dad telling me, something okelles did i think!

shops over here are rubbish girls, but your more likely to find any talent in town on a saturday, plus you can walk around the pubs etc!

for baby g - historical sites = LOADS! castle rushen, very good! loads of awesome stuff in there, all medi-evil etc. kings,queens, lords of man! peel, the viking museum, very good ( plus your mates can do a crawl of peel whilst your there ) then you can walk over to peel castle.

girls, you cant get lost in the IOM, thats impossible, even for you drunkards :P . all the buses end up in douglas lol - so either way, no matter what bus you get within an hour youd end up in douglas lol.

Heh, I ran into (nearly) a Scottish bloke tonight on the way to the Co-op. Once inside said Co-op, he appeared behind me at the checkout (very drunk) it was his birthday apparently and he'd clearly had a good time. He was praising me on my size - something along the lines of "you're a big bastard aren't ye". He was telling me it was his birthday and he was a bit drunk and I told him it was mine tomorrow (now today) and he didn't believe me (waste of time arguing the toss with drunks imo) I eventually convinced him that it was indeed my birthday and he shook hands with me. I told him to enjoy the rest of his night and to watch himeself on the road but he seemed to take offence at this and thought I said "enjoy the rest of your life".

I tell you what, it's hard being English (and sober) with a southern English accent sometimes, people just can't understand what you're saying. :P

Haha. No, we are definitely not sixteen, although I must admit, I did mange to get a child price on the bus not that long ago!  :o  I'm not that young looking, am i?

Fixed your post. Now go fix your keyboard, it appears to be broken.

ANS not having a good day today?  :P

Giggling schoolgirls posting crap on this forum while spotty simpering males who should know better toady up to them... annoy me.

Imagine this was a group of lads coming over. They'd not even make Page 2 on any thread asking what they can do. It's pathetic to see so many of you turds fawning like this. I'm surprised none of you have gone 'ZOMG. SHOW ME UR BOOBIES!!!!!!1111eleven'

At the same time it annoys me, it does make me chuckle to think of all the guys getting little chubbies over a few pre-pubescant girls with a collective IQ no greater than my shoe size.

Archived