Fun In The Isle Of Man

WeeUsh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not spotty, I have a nice complextion, no one is toady up to them. Nothing wrong with having a laugh?

There is alot of crap posted on this forum, so one more bit doesn't do anyone any harm.

Agree with UNI, " BOOBIES "!!! :P

I don't have a little chubbie, I checked it in the latest edition of FHM, I'm a " Mr. Average " - which rocks! :lol:

And before Tearz or UNI say anything, it was f$£%ing cold that day! :P

Thanks! It is nice someone is backing us up.

We are just having a laugh. Best advice on places to go always comes from the locals!

Ans if you don't like it why are you bothering wasting your time to reply.

I wish I was 16 again but im not. Im 23 and the others are 22!

Thanks! It is nice someone is backing us up.

We are just having a laugh. Best advice on places to go always comes from the locals!

Ans if you don't like it why are you bothering wasting your time to reply.

I wish I was 16 again but im not. Im 23 and the others are 22!

aint there always gotta be someone who canna be nice...........as we said we just wanna have a laugh! :rolleyes:

And dont fancy the idea of being 16 ever again :huh:

yes there is, and that is me :D your MF saviour lol :lol:

ANS is a nice guy ( he loves the attention really ) ladies, just got to take him with a barrel of salt :P

i wish i was 16 still, no job, money from parents, no responsibilities. ahhh....life was good then lol.

Hey my little ladies, as the most professional of the group I think I have the least to loose from sinking to his immature level so here goes. You put the U in ANS and if I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart. So keep your big beak out. At least the rest of the locals are more pleasant than yourself, although that would not be difficult. I think you are right the problem here does seem to be IQ - but not ours pal.

You should maybe see ans as the Anne Robinson of the Forums. In many ways.

Main one is that he has red hair as you can see by the avatar and has probably had successful plastic surgery to make him look quite young.

You should maybe see ans as the Anne Robinson of the Forums. In many ways.

Main one is that he has red hair as you can see by the avatar and has probably had successful plastic surgery to make him look quite young.

I think it would be too much of a laugh for us if we got to see a pic!

yes there is, and that is me  :D your MF saviour lol  :lol:

ANS is a nice guy ( he loves the attention really ) ladies, just got to take him with a barrel of salt  :P

i wish i was 16 still, no job, money from parents, no responsibilities. ahhh....life was good then lol.

OK you are still very sweet!

Archived