2003 Focus Rs Just 40K- Immaculate-Quick Sale Needed

xlr8

Ford Focus RS 2003 (Nov) (Limited edition!)

Just 40,000 miles

Stunning car & immaculate condition.

Remote locking, Push button start, Blue Dials, Air con...

6 Disc CD player.

Leather & alacantra interior.

All tires A1 condition.

Full service history with all original booklets & both original keys.

Cam belts changed (as a precaution).

This car needs nothing - anything it has required has been done & it has been very well looked after.

A very rare car ( not many on the IOM) .

Must go as we need a 4-door (3 kids!) first to see will buy.

(do not view unless you have funds to buy- NO timewasters!) VERY reluctant sale.

£7,600

Full-65322-109795.jpg

Full-65322-109917.jpg

I have my heart set on an impreza STI... :-) Would PX for one- if not, its a trip to the UK when this sells...

Ahhh yes, very sneaky, 'It's a family car honest love, it's got four doors and a boot!' - worked for me!

Do be aware that whilst the STi does pass muster as a family car in that regard, it's not the most comfortable of cars to drive for any extended period of time on our 'less well maintained' roads. Certainly by the time I've had a trip to Port Erin and back (from Ramsey) - I've had enough of the bloody thing, but then again they are basically set up as track cars out of the box so that's not overly surprising.

What generation of STi are you looking at? As a general rule, the WRX is easier to get on with on a daily basis and isn't a whole lot slower than the STi.

Haha, Ive always loved impreza's (ive previously had a WRX & a P1) - I ideally would like a 2001- 2005 (pre 2.5 lt ) & 'prefereably' blue :-)

Its only really going to be used as a weekend car (to save us having to go everywhere in a Zaffira! haha).

Ahhhh you wouldn't like mine then, it's a Dec '05 Hawkeye STi Type-UK, so it's got the 2.5ltr lump in it.

I never had a 2.0ltr model, but the guy who owned my car before me said that the 2.0ltr was even crazier than the 2.5ltr, with insane power delivery characteristics.

I believe the 2.5ltr smoothed things out a bit whilst still maintaining awesome acceleration. Overall I love my Scooby to bits, but by christ it's not a cheap car to run with super unleaded costing as much as it does these days!

Anyway, I should stop spamming up your FOR SALE thread!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived