Bilderberg 2012 In Chantilly, Virginia

We're over here in Chantilly, Virginia covering the annual Bilderberg conference. Over 500 people have been protesting on and off since Thursday morning. Mainstream media from the UK, US, Spain, Russia, Croatia and Germany have been here covering events along with multiple alternative media outlets and citizen journalists. Follow all the news at the link below including articles by Charlie Skelton of the Guardian and the official attendees list. Many more updates to come.

http://stopmakingsense.org/category/global-elite/bilderberg-group/

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you bothered to look at the attendees list from this year going back to 1954? Have you bothered to look into the verifiable origins and history of the meeting? David Rockefeller talks about it in his memoirs, other highly influential politicians and businessmen have too. The BBC even did a thirty minute radio show on it a few years ago.

It only comprises of some of the most influential men and women in finance, politics, media, academia, military and other areas who have been gathering behind closed doors under armed guard and in secret for nearly 60 years in various locations around Europe and North America. I don't have a clue what they are talking about in there but somehow I don't think they're talking about sports. Why is this meeting different from all the other meetings like G8, G20, the World Economic Forum and other meetings? Are you not even curious why there's been a virtual media blackout on it for so long?

I think your response about lizard people is totally pathetic and immature. You just make those idiots I spoke to yesterday from Tucker Carlson's the Daily Caller look like geniuses.

Please grow up. I feel sorry for people like you who can only poke fun at legitimate questions based on verifiable information concerning power and influence in our world. If you would actually do some research like the man who has been writing articles for the Guardian below, you might actually learn something and be able to respond in an intelligent way rather than like a child.

The Guardian - Real men don't like oligarchs

Just ignore the closed minded idiots on here, the island seems full if them, they really need to get out more.

Keep the updates coming, there's a few on here who are interested.

Just ignore the closed minded idiots on here, the island seems full if them, they really need to get out more.

Just ignore the isolated-fantasist idiots on here, the island seems full of them, they really need to get out more.

Keep the updates coming, there's few on here who are interested.

http://lionelboydjohnson.hubpages.com/hub/The-Bilderberg Conspiracy

Unfortunately, my technology prohibits my being able to provide the direct link to this site.

It has a less sensationalist aspect to the 'mystery' surrounding this group and is especially informative regarding what motivates people to indulge themselves in conspiracy-theories. Having an open and unbiased mind helps, if you're interested...

Maybe I'm one of the lizard people, part of the misinformation campaign to discredit the intellectual collossi who have discovered us.

Tit

Just messin' with your head, mate. I'm not really one of the lizard people.

But then again that's what I'd expect you to say if you really were a reptilian....

Just ignore the isolated-fantasist idiots on here, the island seems full of them, they really need to get out more.

Keep the updates coming, there's few on here who are interested.

You seem like a funny guy, you must be quite popular.

Archived