Watch Dogs looks incredible doesn't it, I had a few of my PS3 playing friends thinking it was running on a PS3 ( hehehe ), and the more I see of Dishonored the more I want!

i've managed to get a planetside2 beta key ( which also looks incredible )!

Apart from those few titles the whole thing was a bit of a let-down, it doesn't feel like E3 is for "core gamers" anymore, more for industry types to flog the latest shite for the "casual" market!

Quite impressed with the way Sony opened with new IP. Halo 4 looks brill, but it also looks like more Halo. Both of them only really had games on show rather than new toys, but I think Sony had the more impressive list.

Not digested all that's been on show, but this so far goes down as the E3 that's finally killed all desire for the next Nintendo console. I've had every one, but there's nothing I've seen this week that's tempted me towards the Wii u. Why would I want to use that shitty screen when I've an ipad 3? MS's idea of incorporating your Win8/Android/IOS tablet with Smartglass is a far better plan.

Another Meh: Elder Scrolls Online. too late boys.

Game of the show for me so far is Beyond. Looks absolutely stunning and I love Ellan Page too.

Archived