No More Leaving The Seat Up Complaints

Grianane

I refer you back to my thread from 100 years ago - Why is it that men think they can pee standing up? Peeing all over the place for years under the disillusion that the pee actually goes in the pan, this is not the case and it would be there for ever and ever because not only do men think they do not pee all over the toilet but also they do not clean their own mess up. Aggrieved, Douglas.

I refer you back to my thread from 100 years ago - Why is it that men think they can pee standing up? Peeing all over the place for years under the disillusion that the pee actually goes in the pan, this is not the case and it would be there for ever and ever because not only do men think they do not pee all over the toilet but also they do not clean their own mess up. Aggrieved, Douglas.

Totally agree with you thebees! Living with 3 boys it is a nightmare, pee just about everywhere except in the toilet where it should be. Men should only pee standing up into urinals, not into proper toilets, they are too low and they get it everywhere! And that's when they're sober! Once they're pissed the damn stuff is up the walls, in front of the sink, bloody everywhere. Stupid boys.

This could be interesting and we could have dual gender toilets clicky

We already have those in the house I live in....

Archived