Mountain Watch

Mission

Is that a record do you think?

Amazingly, it was open on my walk in to work this morning.

ETA: @piebaps

Difficult to assess. The police close the mountain road at the drop of a hat...so when TT comes round its rarely open. For the theorists, it's probably what they intend doing anyway just to keep people of the 'track'

Carnage at Billown sad.png

Amazing, nearly 24 hours since this happened and still no sign of GeeCee with a morbid gloat and branding every one invovlved in any way with the internal combustion engine of having 'blood on their hands'. Somebody better check his house to see if the post is piling up behind the front door.

• Like 1

Mountain currently closed due to 'serious' RTC... sounds ominous

It's starting to sound mental this year already. I had a run of the course before including the one-way system. It's a madhouse. I'm sure there's a hardcore who now come here earlier to experience the roads before they clog up.

Ramsey to bungalow now also closed following reports of a large diesel spill at the Gooseneck and nails on the road.

Didn't we have this thing with the nails last year (on a race day iirc)?

Diesel spills are bad enough (deliberate, or just poorly maintained vehicles?) BUT nails on the road FFS, just how twisted do you have to be to start pulling stunts like that?

• Like 1

Ramsey to bungalow now also closed following reports of a large diesel spill at the Gooseneck and nails on the road.

Didn't we have this thing with the nails last year (on a race day iirc)?

Diesel spills are bad enough (deliberate, or just poorly maintained vehicles?) BUT nails on the road FFS, just how twisted do you have to be to start pulling stunts like that?

I'm sure it's nothing more than just some debris that has fallen off a truck or skip.

I don't think the bikers have to deal with the same idiots who try to spoil rally fan's enjoyment by putting sump oil on the top of hedges.( twat ! )

I dont think there are any more "incidents" than there ever used to be.

Its just in the old days they pushed the bikes to the side of the track and brushed up any bits with men in the road while people continued to use the road.

These days, every "incident" seems to result in a road closure where as in years gone by if you heard they had closed the road you could pretty much assume it was a fatality.

• Like 2