Mountain Watch

Mission

2 hours ago, CrazyDave said:

i can tell you we have three cars of the same model at work and the main driver of each is responsible for the tyres on their own vehicle.

Oh the three exact same fantasy cars, with three different sets of fantasy tyres on them, at your fantasy work get a mention just so that you can start a pointless argument with someone. Brilliant. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

Oh the three exact same fantasy cars, with three different sets of fantasy tyres on them, at your fantasy work get a mention just so that you can start a pointless argument with someone. Brilliant. 

Clown

Is it unusual for a company that runs a fleet of vehicles to have them all the same and all replaced at the same time?

You really need a hobby and some friends.

41 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

You really need a hobby

And you need to stop making up fantasy situations just to start arguments with people. You and Banker the forum fantasy merchants.

Just now, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

And you need to stop making up fantasy situations just to start arguments with people. You and Banker the forum fantasy merchants.

Bullshit merchant with split personality picking arguments with everyone on forum! We’ve seen this before Brit, offshore, Ramsey Boi etc etc .

Give you a few minutes & you’ll be back with usual abuse 😂

10 minutes ago, Banker said:

Give you a few minutes & you’ll be back with usual abuse 😂

The only abusive poster on this forum seems to be you bullshit boy. You seem to be like a broken bullshit record. 

39 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

How about making a constructive post and answering what I asked you?

Why do you find it so difficult to comprehend that other peoples lives aren’t as dull as yours?

2 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

How about making a constructive post and answering what I asked you?

How about you making a constructive post rather than constantly making up fantasy situations just to argue with people? It’s genuinely mental behaviour. There seem to be a few bullshitting crackpots on this forum who really need to give their heads a wobble. 

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Cueey Lewis And The News said:

How about you making a constructive post rather than constantly making up fantasy situations just to argue with people? It’s genuinely mental behaviour. There seem to be a few bullshitting crackpots on this forum who really need to give their heads a wobble. 

Not great at answering simple questions then?

There is nothing made up about what I post here.  We have a fleet of vehicles at work and I drive my own car 95 percent of the time but occasionally jump in another identical one with different tyres in it.

If you find that hard to believe then you live in a very strange isolated bubble.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  I hope you have something socially rewarding and engaging planned.

Edited by CrazyDave
  • Confused 1

22 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this. I'd very much like a go. First time I had a little skid in some ice it was scary as hell, and I was already driving slow and cautiously. Second time too. I try to avoid driving in those rare conditions full stop, because it's hard and dangerous and I don't completely know what I'm doing, despite having had a licence for more than twenty years. I'd jump at the opportunity for some skid training.

I might have been on to something! 

I just don't turn a wheel if the conditions aren't right. I'm near a railway station and on a bus route so those can get me most places. Even back in the day in the cops, if the roads were treacherous I'd book on at Ramsey.

Quite often it's not you that is the problem- it's the other less-capable who shouldn't have ventured out.

• Thanks 2