Mountain Watch

Mission

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

Wall will be over two foot thick at the bottom when finished, and about 18 inhces at the top.

I wish people would wait until they had facts before spouting crap.

I thought your area of expertise was hospitality reviews?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, CrazyDave said:

Wall will be over two foot thick at the bottom when finished, and about 18 inhces at the top.

I wish people would wait until they had facts before spouting crap.

Yes it will be as I said it was two blocks flat with a cavity and ties the other day. It’s still not stopping that rock if it decides to go. The one thing in its favour is the big cleared area behind the wall . I really think you have zero idea of the weight of rock and what it can destroy if it goes. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Yes it will be as I said it was two blocks flat with a cavity and ties the other day. It’s still not stopping that rock if it decides to go. The one thing in its favour is the big cleared area behind the wall . I really think you have zero idea of the weight of rock and what it can destroy if it goes. 

Listen to this guy Davey boy I'm fairly sure this sort of thing was his bread and butter.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

No stone work gone on there yet.  Wait and see

• Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

I will pass that on to the guys who have been working up there for the last few days, when I speak to them again tomorrow.  Thanks

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

No stone work gone on there yet.  Wait and see

No stone work going on there any time soon especially as it’s to be open by Sunday. Your dreaming . Laying stone is a slow business . And very very expensive , like £120 plus a meter just labour. 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Haha 1

Just now, CrazyDave said:

I will pass that on to the guys who have been working up there for the last few days, when I speak to them again tomorrow.  Thanks

Why are you up there, the road is closed. 

You spout some shit. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

No stone work going on there no time soon especially as it’s to be open by Sunday. Your dreaming . Laying stone is a slow business . And very very expensive , like £120 plus a meter just labour. 

Stone work is going on there.  Maybe not before the road opens, but I never said it was

• Confused 2

3 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Do you tow the water bowser up there for them?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

Stone work is going on there.  Maybe not before the road opens, but I never said it was

You haven’t got a clue. It’s taken them up to two weeks to lay the block on the flat. It’s going to take at least 6 weeks to lay stone to that wall and finish it . Rough calculation it’s 55 sq mtrs 

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

You haven’t got a clue. It’s taken them up to two weeks to lay the block on the flat. It’s going to take at least 6 weeks to lay stone to that wall and finish it .

So are you saying it wont be finished with stone and will be left as block?

Edited by CrazyDave
  • Confused 2