Mountain Watch

Mission

12 minutes ago, CrazyDave said:

So are you saying it wont be finished with stone and will be left as block?

Don’t remember saying that at any time. It’s not being done anytime soon though. They will have to close the road to give them room and lay out the stone to sort. If there laying stone. Whatever they do it’s still not stopping the rock if it comes down. Promise you that .

Edited by Numbnuts
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Numbnuts said:

Don’t remember saying that at any time. It’s not being done anytime soon though. They will have to close the road though to give them room and lay out the stone to sort. If there laying stone. Whatever they do it’s still not stopping the rock if it comes down. Promise you that .

You said I was dreaming, in response to some nonsense you imagined in your head.

Marc Theobald's guys are doing the blockwork with PCS as main contractor.  Why not ask them?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, CrazyDave said:

Wall will be over two foot thick at the bottom when finished, and about 18 inhces at the top.

I wish people would wait until they had facts before spouting crap.

It’s never stopped you posting 😂😂

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

very similar to the Manx stone they've just paid to have taken away from the site and sold

Amended for accuracy.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The latest update on the great mountain wall will be forwarded from "crazydave the builder" later today when he has a pint in the plough at teatime and earwigs the builders on site. I cannot wait for the next episode🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Beelzebub3 said:

The latest update on the great mountain wall will be forwarded from "crazydave the builder" later today when he has a pint in the plough at teatime and earwigs the builders on site. I cannot wait for the next episode🤣🤣🤣

I for one won’t be rushing to see what he has to say. He is all that is wrong with this forum. Someone needs to tell him little knowledge is dangerous and coupled with a vivid imagination you have ‘CrazyDave’ and his to frequent postings.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Beelzebub3 said:

Not sure what is supposed to be erwigged, or a little knowledge as suggested by numbnuts.

Everything posted here is public knowledge and posted on social media.  Nothing overheard or made up.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/2/2024 at 9:53 PM, Numbnuts said:

Don’t remember saying that at any time. It’s not being done anytime soon though. They will have to close the road to give them room and lay out the stone to sort. If there laying stone. Whatever they do it’s still not stopping the rock if it comes down. Promise you that .

I am putting money on the stone being on before the road opens by Monday.

• Confused 1