Mountain Watch

Mission

Hmm, just here in Ramsey, Bircham avenue has been closed for months for roadworks, costing a small fortune I would guess. Last time I looked it wasn't part of the 'TT track' though. @ffsgiveitarest.com

Edited by manxb&b

Hmm, just here in Ramsey, Bircham avenue has been closed for months for roadworks, costing a small fortune I would guess. Last time I looked it wasn't part of the 'TT track' though. @ffsgiveitarest.com

ohmy.png @youarebeginningtosoundlikethattwatmanxie44.ur wink.png

• Like 2

I've just drove over the mountain to Ramsey. I wish people would stay off the mountain if they can't drive in a bit of fog at more than 30.

Why don't you overtake them?

Could it just be that the visibility is good enough to travel faster, but not good enough to see far enough ahead to see oncoming traffic in the distance ?

• Like 1

ohmy.png @yourbeginningtosoundlikethattwatgeecee.net wink.png

• Like 1

ohmy.png @yourbeginningtosoundlikethattwatgeecee.net wink.png

Thanks for the warning. Change will happen thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I've just drove over the mountain to Ramsey. I wish people would stay off the mountain if they can't drive in a bit of fog at more than 30.

Could it just be that the visibility is good enough to travel faster, but not good enough to see far enough ahead to see oncoming traffic in the distance ?

But if that's the case, travelling faster is going to increase the risk of unexpectedly encountering an overtaking vehicle coming towards you and not having enough time to pull up. You two are probably shit drivers, unlike me who is an excellent driver.

• Like 1

But if that's the case, travelling faster is going to increase the risk of unexpectedly encountering an overtaking vehicle coming towards you and not having enough time to pull up. You two are probably shit drivers, unlike me who is an excellent driver.

I bet you drive many to drink.