Mountain Watch

Mission

Dickhead of the year goes to this cyclist filmed over the mountain during one way, what a tosser.

https://www.facebook.com/dan.fenlon.35/posts/10157047020320253

They should be arrested - what a fucking wanker. Deserves to be going home in an ambulance. Stupid, arrogant, cycling, shit-head. Probably thinks he has a right to ride wherever he chooses regardless of applying any common sense.

Edited by oldmanxfella
  • Like 3

They should be arrested - what a fucking wanker. Deserves to be going home in an ambulance. Stupid, arrogant, cycling, shit-head. Probably thinks he has a right to ride wherever he chooses regardless of applying any common sense.

Sounds like some of the other road users I have encountered the last week or so...

Sounds like some of the other road users I have encountered the last week or so...

You have to apply some logic. There was a pack of 6 riding 2 abreast out past Greeba on the course this morning with bikes flying past them. It's Mad Sunday - I have no sympathy for any of the fuckers. They're just asking to go home in an ambulance. Most of them appear to be arrogant shit-heads who are just doing it to cause annoyance and add to the already dangerous situation on the roads. They won't feel so bloody smug if one of them gets wiped out.

• Like 1

You have to apply some logic. There was a pack of 6 riding 2 abreast out past Greeba on the course this morning with bikes flying past them. It's Mad Sunday - I have no sympathy for any of the fuckers. They're just asking to go home in an ambulance. Most of them appear to be arrogant shit-heads who are just doing it to cause annoyance and add to the already dangerous situation on the roads. They won't feel so bloody smug if one of them gets wiped out.

but why shouldn't the general public be able to use the puclic roads because bikers can't control their machines ?

/tin hat on :lol:

• Like 4

" Most of them appear to be arrogant shit-heads who are just doing it to cause annoyance and add to the already dangerous situation on the roads"

Again sounds like you are describing some of the powered 2 wheeled and 4 wheeled road users.

I find it funny you getting all anal about cyclists doing what they want and then get all twisted knickers when someone makes a similar comment about the motorcyclists...

but why shouldn't the general public be able to use the puclic roads because bikers can't control their machines ?

/tin hat on :lol:

The TT has been gong since 1907, Mad Sunday has been part of the festival for god knows how many years. Surely it's obvious that you are less likely to be injured if you just stay off cycling on the main parts of the course on the bad days and especially off the one way system that is designed to allow bikers to ride at excessive speed whilst minimising the risks? I have no sympathy for those sad cycling fuckers. If there was a lion taming festival these would be the same stupid bastards who would ride through it because - I'm a cyclist and I can do what I like. If one of them goes home in an ambulance they only have themselves to blame. Stupid twats.

I leave my bikes in the garage during TT and give the course a swerve,wouldn't go on the mountain in a car, it's not much consolation being in the right when you are injured or dead after insisting on your rights to ride.

Just sayingflowers.gif

• Like 8