Mountain Watch

Mission

They could rum the sidecars Thursday and senior earlier Friday. Forecast ok then

Again i "thought" that saturday racing was ended ,wifes info so very suspect !

Not been enough marshals left last times they have tried to postpone to the Saturday as I remember

• Like 1

What awful forecast would that be?

rain of a level yet to be determined. It could be near nothing or it could be a flood of biblical proportions

Any sign of a plague of frogs or locusts? Or even festering boils?

‘But clearly keeping the Mountain Road open is one of he attractions for our visitors. The debate I’m sure will continue after TT. The vast majority of our visitors drive safely and within the limits.’

Yes I read that. So that is now an official tourist attraction as confirmed by our chief minister?

‘But clearly keeping the Mountain Road open is one of he attractions for our visitors. The debate I’m sure will continue after TT. The vast majority of our visitors drive safely and within the limits.’

Yes I read that. So that is now an official tourist attraction as confirmed by our chief minister?

It's not like Allan Bell said that and everyone round the Island gasped in shock and surprise at this new revelation

it's all very quiet about the the crash + fatality at QB-Braddan !

Investigations taking place and consideration towards the families involved?

You really wonder how that has happened.

Assuming it wasn't a vehicle turning in /coming out of the campsite (which from the position is saw it didn't look to be the case) then it's a head on between a van and a shit car. Which intimates an overtaking manouvre. Why the fuck would you overtake in a shit car/van on that stretch of road? On mad Sunday too. As if there isn't enough traffic (and monitoring of 40mhp speed limits).

Investigations taking place and consideration towards the families involved?

it was locals so we don't spout about it the same as visitors we probably won't know. one rule etc etc. but yes , a real mystery, but time will tell.

Edited by WTF