Mountain Watch

Mission

3 minutes ago, finlo said:

If you mean the blue and silver pair they've long gone.

Oh, sorry.

Must be getting mixed up with the CID Focusssssseessss. See the same reg cars knocking about and thought they were the STs.

Getting old and confused.

Edited by dilligaf

16 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

With the additional article to that link...car off the Mountain Mile and on fire, male driver sustains serious injuries. Yesterday's incident. But "it's not the bloodbath up there that some were predicting" following lifting.

Oh no.

Edited by Non-Believer
Extra bit
  • Like 1

Every death  and serious injury on our stupidly unrestricted roads I put firmly at the door of our elected for not having the balls to stand up to the civil servants with motorsport leanings and introduce proper limits. I am surprised the insurance industry has not had more to say on the matter, they drive a lot of other legislation.

Our culture of speed kills. It is that simple. Sticking a couple of electric signs at both ends of the mountain only confirm to me that they know it is wrong to have no limits but are pleading with us to drive slowly anyway. Like those signs give them a clear concience.............

Nope - every death is due to our weak will elected.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Boris Johnson said:

Every death  and serious injury on our stupidly unrestricted roads I put firmly at the door of our elected for not having the balls to stand up to the civil servants with motorsport leanings and introduce proper limits. I am surprised the insurance industry has not had more to say on the matter, they drive a lot of other legislation.

Our culture of speed kills. It is that simple. Sticking a couple of electric signs at both ends of the mountain only confirm to me that they know it is wrong to have no limits but are pleading with us to drive slowly anyway. Like those signs give them a clear concience.............

Nope - every death is due to our weak will elected.

There is so much more to this whole road safety thing than just speed. Sadly, none of it getting progressed it seems. 

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 8:49 AM, Derek Flint said:

There is so much more to this whole road safety thing than just speed. Sadly, none of it getting progressed it seems. 

Very true but the powers that be seem to think we all want to be part of a wacky races event on our daily commutes. As I said, I hold the politicians to blame for most fatalities, I hope they sleep well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boris Johnson said:

Very true but the powers that be seem to think we all want to be part of a wacky races event on our daily commutes. As I said, I hold the politicians to blame for most fatalities, I hope they sleep well.

no speed limit doesn't mean you have to drive fast

• Like 1