Mountain Watch

Mission

11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Is this a witch hunt. I am no Ginny. Thank you.

Stop calling out others for their behaviour when yours isn’t much better then. You consider a joke to be an acceptable ‘derail’ after a death has just been announced and then you have the audacity to call out a much more mild derail, then to top that off you try to play the victim card with this ‘Ginny’ comment.

• Thanks 1

The joke followed on JW's defence comments. Methinks the lady protesteth too much.

As I said , if it offends my most sincere apologies, however the thread was not about the terrible incident in the first place which was a derail in it's own right.

In other words, if you are truly offended then the apologies are sincere. No other comment from me.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Annoymouse said:

Stop calling out others for their behaviour when yours isn’t much better then. You consider a joke to be an acceptable ‘derail’ after a death has just been announced and then you have the audacity to call out a much more mild derail, then to top that off you try to play the victim card with this ‘Ginny’ comment.

The joke was fuck all to do with the sad event. It was to do with another derailment. You not understand that.?

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

The joke was fuck all to do with the sad event. It was to do with another derailment. You not understand that.?

No Dilli, it is you that doesn’t understand. Why do you consider one thread derail acceptable and another not acceptable?

Please also be aware that your replies will continue to cause further derailment.

On 1/16/2021 at 4:14 PM, horatiotheturd said:

Rumours its to do with that stupid crossing thing on the heritage trail.

If it is, whoever signed that thing off needs adding to the list of government cockwombles who need sacking.

Never seen anything like it and have no idea how it was ever allowed.

Gives pedestrians and cyclist a false sense of security and most traffic seems to pay no attention at all to it (i don't think legally they have to)

I would like to do a skid test on it while wet, it certainly feels slippy when crossing in the damp, although that is only my opinion I am sure the DOI bods would have carried out a skid test before re-opening the road to traffic.