Mountain Watch

Mission

4 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

If that photo shows the true picture then that small blue sign is wholly inadequate for the danger ahead. I don't see any adequate sign on the other side of the road either. We're looking at something very serious here but I'm not allowed to say what it is.

could you ask someone who is allowed to let us know please.

7 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

If that photo shows the true picture then that small blue sign is wholly inadequate for the danger ahead. I don't see any adequate sign on the other side of the road either. We're looking at something very serious here but I'm not allowed to say what it is.

I'll try. "A Clusterfuck"?

• Like 3

Very hard to comment further without speculating because there is likely to be numerous reasons that this horrible collision involved, it triggers my curiosity but equally a young man lost his life, his family are grieving and it’s important to be respectful.

Obviously I don’t know the cause, but having had a near miss there myself I would personally like to see all cyclists dismount before crossing the road and a staggered gate system so joggers are forced to slow down too.

Edited by Annoymouse
  • Like 4

Indeed. But the facts remains that you aren't a rozzer any more so stop using their jargon. Just google SIO and see what you find. A non-facebook layperson wouldn't have a scooby. Sure as an expert on internet communication you would know this.

• Like 1