Sh*t, What Now?

said a Cessna plane was responsible for the alert.

Two F-16 jets are reported to have fired warning flares at the plane.

Ewwww, I wouldn't like to have been the one that had to clean up the cockpit in that Cessna!

Stav.

said a Cessna plane was responsible for the alert.

Two F-16 jets are reported to have fired warning flares at the plane.

Ewwww, I wouldn't like to have been the one that had to clean up the cockpit in that Cessna!

Stav.

Ewwww, I wouldn't like to have been the one that had to clean up George W Bush :D

There is no way they would ever admit to him being at the White House at time...

I might be wrong here but I think he's currently in Europe.

Someone said something to me about a dud grenade being thrown at him in some Eastern European country?

He was in Georgia, not sure if he still is though (not seen news yet today).

You would have thought the big clue in the middle of the article would have given it away...

"President George W Bush was not at the White House at the time"

I thought it meant he was some where near :blink:

Thinking about 9/11, its really hard to put into a scale or to comprehend how much an event like that is still effecting our every day lives. I always wanted to be apart of a defining moment in history but not like that.

Hm..taking that it was only a little Cessna, the complete evacuation of central washington seems a bit much - one would think the F16 pilots would radio down that it's not a big jet - but then, it's america - can understand if they're still jumpy...

Also surprised that the guy wasn't charged with anything - that whole action must have cost a pound or two...

Archived