Shooting In Denver - 14 Confirmed Dead, 50 Injured

HeliX

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

death toll dropped ?? did some come back to life?

Sometimes things are wrong and then corrected later.

Someone ought to stamp his head flat.

Unless he's a dog of course...

God only knows what you're trying to reference, but attempting to shoehorn it into a discussion about a massacre makes you look like an insensitive fuckwit.

God only knows what you're trying to reference....

Errrr - actually I'm pretty sure you're not God.

In the US it's known as "going postal" because postal workers seem to go on mindless rampages a lot. This is parodied in the opening scene of "The Naked Gun - The Final Insult" where Frank Dreben ends up trying to shoot up a gang of heavily-armed postal workers in a station scene which started off taking the rise out of Costner's "the Untouchables".

Tell you what HeliX, the director of that film was one Peter Segal - why not start insulting him for being so insensitive?

Nor did I claim to be. It's a saying that implies I have no idea what you're talking about.

In the US it's known as "going postal" because postal workers seem to go on mindless rampages a lot. This is parodied in the opening scene of "The Naked Gun - The Final Insult" where Frank Dreben ends up trying to shoot up a gang of heavily-armed postal workers in a station scene which started off taking the rise out of Costner's "the Untouchables".

Tell you what HeliX, the director of that film was one Peter Segal - why not start insulting him for being so insensitive?

Sure, the day he comes into a thread about a massacre on the day it happens and posts his film script, I'll call him a fuckwit too.

Nor did I claim to be. It's a saying that implies I have no idea what you're talking about.

You did claim to be God, because I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about i.e. I don't believe anyone could be that thick.

Did you know that pathetic playground insults say more about you than cash ever can?

You did claim to be God, because I'm sure you know exactly what I'm talking about i.e. I don't believe anyone could be that thick.

Did you know that pathetic playground insults say more about you than cash ever can?

Liquid lunch PK ?

As it happens, no, I have no idea what relevance it would have if a guy who murdered 12 people was actually a dog. Because that makes no fucking sense, much like each of your posts in this thread.

Strange how, because they share the same language, we take more notice of and get more upset, about these type of events in the USA. Far greater atrocities go on nearly every day all over the world but they only get a couple of lines in the press.

I really dont know why we are like this about the USA because, although they share a language with us, I think we have far more in common with our European neighbors.

I dont really "get" America/ Americans, or wish to either, life is too short. It is one of the few country's in the world that I have no desire to visit, especially now with their mental entry requirements.

Liquid lunch PK ?

No such luck I'm afraid. Sobriety rules atm as my partner has had a recent operation on her knee and can't drive for at least 6 months. Major bummer. However here is a little clue - known as a cluette. I once came very close to killing a dog that attacked my very young daughter. After posting the incident up guess which hypocrite thought a response like that would be "ill-advised" shall we say?

Archived