Big Wheel

Slim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm partial to the band that was on after them, they played outside the Strand the other week - Dont know their name but I like them. I had a fab time & wish it was on every week.

If anyone lost their mobile phone - we handed one into the Police, found it at the Footy club - ironic that some xxxx stole minibees phone from the NSC on Saturday afternoon.

Check my sk8tin out......did ye see me Kickflip SWTB?? well oiled :rolleyes:

Was that you doing that "kickflip" (or vague attempt at one) at the indie tent TheBees? aha...

Liked the action at the Mines today (Sunday), Johnny G with some lady singer, Dave Mc on keys and Johnny B on guitar, foot-tappin' music, was ace.

Walter Ego & Back Door Slam blew everyone away at the Main stage today too - especially BDS - they got about four standing ovations! I didn't think the crowd would ever let them get off stage B)

Man, that boy can play..

Today was the best day IMO mainly cos all the scummy scallies had fecked off and all that was left was people who were actually there for the music and not to see who can start the most fights and act like the biggest dickhead...

Dirty Frank were ace too, as were Calcia, Jellypond, Determined Minds, Jimmy Tinkler, didn't see a crap act actually...

Well done all involved :)

I had a fantastic time. Spent most of my time at the Indie tent although did pop over to the Shore a couple of times. Caught the headliners on Friday, they were good, not normally into blues too much but they were good. Also the acoustic duo on about half 4 - 5 on Saturday, loved their cover of My Favourite things heh. I've got a buch of photos so I'll up them to the net and give you the link if you so wish.

Oh dear........yes, it was me. I was a little drunk, why, oh why do I always feel the need to try and skate when I am not even safe at standing?

We had a lovely afternoon, was gutted Al's guitar broke before he played Anji, I'd been looking forward to his perfoprmace all weekend (having missed Saturdays because of the mobile phone incident). I had a great weekend down in the village, roll on next years......but we do have Glastonbury and V to attend in the mean time. Live music is ace.

Today was the best day IMO mainly cos all the scummy scallies had fecked off and all that was left was people who were actually there for the music and not to see who can start the most fights and act like the biggest dickhead...

I gave the indy tent a wide birth through most of the weekend because of the yoof element. The Shore was kind of infested too, but not too bad. Queens was completely baseball cap free, and the main tent was only about the music really.

Walter Ego & Back Door Slam blew everyone away at the Main stage today too - especially BDS - they got about four standing ovations! I didn't think the crowd would ever let them get off stage

They were both excellent. BDS are something else - WOW

Man, that boy can play..

He is a real star

I really enjoyed myself today - it was nice and laid back. My daughter takes the biscuit though, she is so laid back she sleeps through anything - she crashed out in the main tent while Walter Ego were playing and it wasn't exactly quiet in there.

Archived