Mission To Mars

Blade Runner

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It's worse that India are planning a Mars mission (as well as arming themselves with hitech) when so many of their country persons are on the poverty line

The space program should enrich Indian life. Despite the absurdity of the government focusing on that program.

I am looking forward to the findings of Curiosity, whatever they may be.

I don't think the economics and resources will allow anything than robotic missions in the future.

Richard Heinberg the author of The Party's Over Oil, war, and the fate of industrial societies. Published in 2003, gave an interview as it was about to or was published.

In 2007, he said the Constellation program that was cancelled by the current American government was a waste of resources in part because of the wider problems on the planet.

• 1 month later...

It's worse that India are planning a Mars mission (as well as arming themselves with hitech) when so many of their country persons are on the poverty line

The space program should enrich Indian life. Despite the absurdity of the government focusing on that program.

I am looking forward to the findings of Curiosity, whatever they may be.

I don't think the economics and resources will allow anything than robotic missions in the future.

Richard Heinberg the author of The Party's Over Oil, war, and the fate of industrial societies. Published in 2003, gave an interview as it was about to or was published.

In 2007, he said the Constellation program that was cancelled by the current American government was a waste of resources in part because of the wider problems on the planet.

agreed, in part.

Archived