So Nature Makes Sense Or There Is A God After All?

hboy

Its a pity that there was not some form of training available for women in the art of fellatio, most have not got a clue.

As for the idea in the OPs post, few could extract a 10cc dose of "medicine" if their lives depended on it, never mind to cure Morning Sickness.........................wink.png

Its a pity that there was not some form of training available for women in the art of fellatio, most have not got a clue.

As for the idea in the OPs post, few could extract a 10cc dose of "medicine" if their lives depended on it, never mind to cure Morning Sickness.........................wink.png

Okay... I'm sure you could do it better!tongue.png

I remember a comedian once observed to his audience:- That if men could give themselves blow-jobs, the ladies in the audience would be sat alone, looking at an empty stage.....................................

Okay... I'm sure you could do it better!tongue.png

I remember a comedian once observed to his audience:- That if men could give themselves blow-jobs, the ladies in the audience would be sat alone, looking at an empty stage.....................................

That was Bill Hicks - great comedian who died far too young. Look up his routine on the wearing of crucifixes - 'the last thing that Jesus wants to see when he returns is a cross. Would you wear a sniper's rifle around your neck in memory of JFK?'

If we were as incompetent at oral sex as most men are, you'd really have something to complain about!

If we were as incompetent at oral sex as most men are, you'd really have something to complain about!

Nonsense - we have our fun bits on a stick so even girls can navigate to the right spot. Good job most of US can find yours without a map...

Archived