Charity Aid

Lonan3

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before, but I met a couple of the organisers last night and promised to give it a mention.

May 29th at Bushy's tent - nine bands - tickets £10 each - proceeds to local charities nominated by the bands

I don't have any more details but there's a sign on the railings by the sea terminal.

I don't know if anyone's mentioned this before, but I met a couple of the organisers last night and promised to give it a mention.

May 29th at Bushy's tent - nine bands - tickets £10 each - proceeds to local charities nominated by the bands

I don't have any more details but there's a sign on the railings by the sea terminal.

Just kick-starting it again so it doesn't get lost.

Sorry, should have googled first:

The bands performing will be:

Ftumch; Jacoba, Maldune, Mannerisms, MoFo, Romero, Shanghi, Stinging with Bigness and Twisted Angels

This is to raise funds to benefit:

Hyperbaric Chamber; Claire House Children’s Hospice; Pisces Swimming Club; Macmillan Cancer Relief Fund; M.S.P.C.A.; Meningitis UK; R.N.L.I.; Special Care Baby Unit; and St Bridget’s Hospice

TICKETS ON SALE AT £10.00 each

(currently available at The Douglas Hotel, Rovers Return, Claire at The Creek in Peel or contact Tel: 611181)

Archived