Spending The Profit

crumlin

He must be a good boss to work for, as four more senior staff have left the MEA to work for Mr Proffit.

Question are being asked where the money has been spent, and as stated by My Bell there is a shortfall in the accounts which has not been identified. Has Mr Proffit used the MEAs loans to pay for the study into windfarms, a venture he has now started up in. (£10 million spent on windfarm study by MEA)

This week the MEA have started asking the owners of commercial properties to pay moneys up front against future bills.

He must be a good boss to work for, as four more senior staff have left the MEA to work for Mr Proffit.

Question are being asked where the money has been spent, and as stated by My Bell there is a shortfall in the accounts which has not been identified. Has Mr Proffit used the MEAs loans to pay for the study into windfarms, a venture he has now started up in. (£10 million spent on windfarm study by MEA)

This week the MEA have started asking the owners of commercial properties to pay moneys up front against future bills.

Just because it hasnt been identified doesnt mean that it is misappropriated. How about waiting for ALL the facts to be available before jumping to conclusions, just for a change like.

Reminds me of the old long tails jumping of a stricken ship.

Why waste your time worrying about the state of the island, if the MHK's don't care why should we, after all they are the ones that are making the headlines at the moment with thier court cases and missing money.

We need to vote them out its the only way to stop the human form of dry rot (money grabbing).

Like everything on the isle of man it all comes down to the shake of a hand.

Lonan3 Wrote

Yes, but its a very particular handshake - and one that most of us don't know how to do.

Like these you mean? You can learn :)

mmreal.gif

Click here for more handshakes.

This post is for fun with no malice intended to anybody in the boys club that are still alive or dead anywhere in the world..

All these secrets were posted on the internet. Shhhhh.

hahah don't forget to have one trouser leg at half mast and grease your balls with treacle.

What some people do for money lol

its a bit like school they have to be in a gang, if they aint they are nowt.

right i am off to get the treacle stains out of my underpants it took me 2 days last time, its the stains in the back of them that are really hard to shift i pop them on a radiator and chip them off with a toffee hammer.

hahah don't forget to have one trouser leg at half mast and grease your balls with treacle.

What some people do for money lol

its a bit like school they have to be in a gang, if they aint they are nowt.

right i am off to get the treacle stains out of my underpants it took me 2 days last time, its the stains in the back of them that are really hard to shift i pop them on a radiator and chip them off with a toffee hammer.

We do not wish to know about the stains on the back of your underpants - kindly leave the stage!

Archived